Al Mu'minaat: 'Women in Dawah' Seminar- Female Scholars & Teachers (09/07/12) FREE!!! Inspiring and enpowering Muslim women through Islamic education
Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:24 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,
Al Mu'minaat and the Tayyibun Institute presents .....
'Women in Daw'ah'
A Special Sisters Seminar
A sisters only event towards the eve of Ramadhaan that shall address the important theme affecting all Muslim women, delivered by notable female scholars and teachers.
Date: Monday 9th of July 2012
Venue: The Water Lily, 69-89 Mile End Road, London E1 4TT
Time: 10.30am- 2.30pm
* Umm 'Abdillah (Daughter of the late Shaykh Muhammad ibn Salih ibn al-Uthaymeen rahimahullah)
* Umm Umar al Farouq (Jeddah, K.S.A)
* Umm Zakariyyah (Morocco)
* Short inspiring lectures (with translation)
* Qur'an recitation
* Q & A session
Free admission- all sisters welcome.
Strictly women and young children only.
No advanced registration/ booking required.
Towards a Righteous Ummah
* Al Mu'minaat, a project dedicated to sisters by the sisters of the Tayyibun Institute
* Please note as stated this Seminar is open only to Sisters insha'allaah.
* We do not permit any external recording or publicity at any of our programmes.
* We maintain a full 100% segregation policy.
* For further details please visit: Al Mu'minaat
Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:24 AM
Insha'allaah this Women in Daw'ah Special Seminar by the sisters of Al Mu'minaat will take place this Monday 9th of July 2012 at the The Water Lily, 69-89 Mile End Road, E1 4TT from 10.30am to 2.30pm.
The event is free and open to all sisters and shall have in attendance several noteworthy female scholars and teachers.
All sisters welcome to attend insha'allaah.
Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:27 AM
For all sisters who wish to attend insha'allaah the venue details are:
The Water Lily,
69-89 Mile End Road,
London E1 4TT
Train- Stepney Green Station/ Whitechapel Station/ Mile End Station
Bus- D3, 25, 105, 106, 115, 205, 254