Ahmadinejad "Jesus WILL Return"

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 HamzaTR

HamzaTR

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:36 PM

In the sayings of the Holy Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his progeny), he mentions the return of the Messiah (Jesus the Christ) and together with Imam Mahdi they will lead the world to love and justice..

#2 HamzaTR

HamzaTR

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:41 PM

Global War?? Foolish!

#3 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:26 AM

Very depressing. I wish he would just stop talking. Every word out of his mout is another reason for the west to bomb his country, which will result in thousands of civilian casualties. For what? So he can be a big shot?
Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

#4 BaronChairman

BaronChairman

Voodoo Medicine Man

• Members
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:25 AM

Sounds like he's trying to make nice with America's conservative Christians now.
I'm sorry if my insensitivity toward your beliefs offends you. But guess what - your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, murdering of albinos, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia, and rejection of science and reason offend ME. So I guess we're even.

#5 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

Sounds like he's trying to make nice with America's conservative Christians now.

or he needs psychological evaluation....

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

#6 HamzaTR

HamzaTR

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

Nope, not now. The first video was brodcast in 2008 (on Channel 4) as Christmas message in Britain. And, Ahmedinejad not just now, He has always repeated what Prophet of Islam said 1400 years ago..

The Prophet of Islam said: "Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left (before the day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny (by then)."

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh&hp) said: "A group of my Ummah will fight for the truth until near the day of judgment when Jesus, the son of Marry, will descend, and the leader of them will ask him to lead the prayer, but Jesus declines, saying: "No, Verily, among you Allah has made leaders for others and He has bestowed his bounty upon them."

Imm Ali said: "When the 'Support' of the family of Muhammad (al-Qa'im Aale Muhammad) rises Allah will unite the people of east and the people of west."

source for three traditions and more: al-islam.org

And, I think Iran is trying to make peace on the land. And, Ahmedinejad is one of the few leaders in the middle east speaking with reason and understanding..

i.e: see; Ahmadinejad's Letter to Americans

And, as far as I know Islamic Iran is not a threat to any country. Never invaded a country.. Never performed terrorist actions against any army or the civilians.. But, media wants the whole world support Israel against Iran..
Though we all know, Iran has no nukes but Israel does have 200 of them..

Please see:

Dr Duke: Israel Betrays America into War with Iran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnT8bTMN4oU

#7 HamzaTR

HamzaTR

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

I think another global war is coming

I hope not..

Dr Duke: No War for Israel in Syria and Iran !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UXH84LE8Js

#8 EirinnMoChroi

EirinnMoChroi

• Members
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

And, as far as I know Islamic Iran is not a threat to any country. Never invaded a country.. Never performed terrorist actions against any army or the civilians..

I don't know that I buy this...

And why are we talking about Israel along with the idea that Jesus will return? We all know Jesus will return. But why are we bringing Israel into the equation?
"An Englishman would never dream of dying in someone else's house. Especially someone they didn't even know." -The Dowager Countess of Grantham.

Clan MacMillan

#9 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

And, Ahmedinejad is one of the few leaders in the middle east speaking with reason and understanding..

Yeah see, you can't just shoot your mouth off and say whatever you like. Even if you really believe it's true, even it if it is true, you can't just talk off the cuff. That's not how things work, and just being blunt like that is why he's in the mess he's in right now. There's also the matter of diplomacy and saying true things in a diplomatic way, and making friends, none of which he does well. The a political leader can say a lot of lies, but because he says them in the right way with the proper rhetoric, people believe it as truth. It's about the rhetoric. How you say things in politics is almost more important than what you say. What I don't like about him is that he either doesn't think about what he says and the consequences of what he says, or he doesn't care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users