Photo
- - - - -

Woolly Bully

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 jigglypottamus

jigglypottamus

I'm your daddy and I didnt give you permission to talk.

• Members
  • 7,124 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

Sometimes I get bullied on the road.

My response is usually pretty psychotic.

Elizabeth Swann: There will come a moment when you'll have the chance to do the right thing.
Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

.:[ maverick007.wordpress.com ]:. .:[ What's going on, Eh? ]:.

#22 Scarfy

Scarfy

• Members
  • 6,351 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:55 PM

Sometimes I get bullied on the road.

My response is usually pretty psychotic.

me too and then i slow down even more to **** them off even more.

i derive great satisfaction from it.

#23 meraj

meraj

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

as salaamu alaikum,

me too and then i slow down even more to **** them off even more.

i derive great satisfaction from it.

so it was YOU! :splat:

:nerd: meraj

Posted Image

Please read the rules before posting! If you need help, please ask :)

#24 BaronChairman

BaronChairman

Voodoo Medicine Man

• Members
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:09 PM

I'm the cyclist who holds up traffic when one driver gets stupid with him.
I'm sorry if my insensitivity toward your beliefs offends you. But guess what - your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, murdering of albinos, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia, and rejection of science and reason offend ME. So I guess we're even.

#25 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

you guys are going to make meraj head explode. He might become so crazy that he resorts to canibalism
Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

#26 Scarfy

Scarfy

• Members
  • 6,351 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

cannibalism? :lol: are you bored at work or something? :p

#27 Scarfy

Scarfy

• Members
  • 6,351 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

I'm the cyclist who holds up traffic when one driver gets stupid with him.

you're putting yourself at more harm. it's not worth it.

#28 Scarfy

Scarfy

• Members
  • 6,351 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

as salaamu alaikum,

so it was YOU! :splat:

:nerd: meraj

perhaps you should stop tailgating people. :what:

#29 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:28 PM

cannibalism? :lol: are you bored at work or something? :p

I'm never bored :cry:

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

#30 Scarfy

Scarfy

• Members
  • 6,351 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

I'm never bored :cry:

fine, procrastinating then. :p

#31 EirinnMoChroi

EirinnMoChroi

• Members
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

Meraj is a tailgater!? I hate those!! I just slow down and p*ss them off really bad ;) And then stare at them all intense when they pass me!
"An Englishman would never dream of dying in someone else's house. Especially someone they didn't even know." -The Dowager Countess of Grantham.

Clan MacMillan

#32 BaronChairman

BaronChairman

Voodoo Medicine Man

• Members
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

you're putting yourself at more harm. it's not worth it.

I know, but I hate that so many motorists think they can get away with harassing cyclists just because their vehicles are bigger, the roads and laws cater more to them. And the governments seem to want it that way because they haven't found a plausible excuse to tax cyclists to death.

But I do love it when motorists assume that all cyclists are hipsters and go on offense, because the safe method that cyclists - not hipsters, but real, serious cyclists - use to take revenge on pushy motorists costs motorists a lot more. A particularly nasty driver will get his rearview mirror ripped off.
I'm sorry if my insensitivity toward your beliefs offends you. But guess what - your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, murdering of albinos, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia, and rejection of science and reason offend ME. So I guess we're even.

#33 EirinnMoChroi

EirinnMoChroi

• Members
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:37 AM

I know, but I hate that so many motorists think they can get away with harassing cyclists just because their vehicles are bigger, the roads and laws cater more to them. And the governments seem to want it that way because they haven't found a plausible excuse to tax cyclists to death.

But I do love it when motorists assume that all cyclists are hipsters and go on offense, because the safe method that cyclists - not hipsters, but real, serious cyclists - use to take revenge on pushy motorists costs motorists a lot more. A particularly nasty driver will get his rearview mirror ripped off.

cyclist as in motorcycle or bicycle?

I saw a hijabi on a motorcycle last semester. Most bad a** hijabi ever!
"An Englishman would never dream of dying in someone else's house. Especially someone they didn't even know." -The Dowager Countess of Grantham.

Clan MacMillan

#34 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:23 PM

I really hate people who use public restroom and don't flush after themselves.

#35 EirinnMoChroi

EirinnMoChroi

• Members
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:44 PM

I really hate people who use public restroom and don't flush after themselves.

eew.

I like how people skip over the toilets that arent flushed in order to find one that is flushed just so they don't have to flush them. Kind of weird how we do that even though flushing takes like 3 seconds.

Clan MacMillan

#36 BaronChairman

BaronChairman

Voodoo Medicine Man

• Members
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:14 AM

cyclist as in motorcycle or bicycle?

Bicycle. I got a large brunt of bad treatment because I worked as a bicycle courier once. Like all people who were couriers for any long length of time, I carry several scars and have survived several collisions with cars.

#37 Jamroll

Jamroll

ModRoll the Mergerator

• Members
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:32 PM

Hello everyone,

I think bullies need to be shown strength. Bullies normally back down if they're met with a more powerful force. That's why they pick on the weak and isolated. When you're being bullied, the bully becomes bigger and scarier than everything else in your life. So you're scared to go for help. But that's what you need most at that time - help. You have to enlist the help of someone with more power. Or you have to band together with others so you have strength in numbers.

The time will never be ‘just right’.
Start where you stand, work with whatever tools you may have at your command,
and better tools will be found as you go along.

#38 BaronChairman

BaronChairman

Voodoo Medicine Man

• Members
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

Hello everyone,

I think bullies need to be shown strength. Bullies normally back down if they're met with a more powerful force. That's why they pick on the weak and isolated. When you're being bullied, the bully becomes bigger and scarier than everything else in your life. So you're scared to go for help. But that's what you need most at that time - help. You have to enlist the help of someone with more power. Or you have to band together with others so you have strength in numbers.

That's not always possible. What does that leave? It means you can either go to an authority figure or find a group. But let's be honest: Having authority isn't necessarily having power in a lot of hierarchal settings because the legal things an authority figure is allowed to do to a bully would just result in resentment and more harassment. And if a person is being bullied by virtue of being the odd man out, then chances are he became the odd man out in large part because he couldn't find anyone to accept him and therefore has no one to band together with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users