Photo
- - - - -

If you could be another race/ethnicity, what would you be?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Wolfn

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:03 AM

If you be another race or ethnicity, what would you be?

For me, I would be the following:
1) Maori
2) Arab
3) Desi
4) Native American (Lakota or Apache)
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

#2 BaronChairman

BaronChairman

Voodoo Medicine Man

• Members
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

It doesn't matter. It wouldn't change my tendency to question, challenge, and rebel against everything and everyone in sight.
I'm sorry if my insensitivity toward your beliefs offends you. But guess what - your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, murdering of albinos, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia, and rejection of science and reason offend ME. So I guess we're even.

#3 jigglypottamus

jigglypottamus

I'm your daddy and I didnt give you permission to talk.

• Members
  • 7,124 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

I'd really like to be a human one day .... being a Kryptonian is friggin mad boring

Elizabeth Swann: There will come a moment when you'll have the chance to do the right thing.
Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

.:[ maverick007.wordpress.com ]:. .:[ What's going on, Eh? ]:.

#4 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

French, just so I could read all the philosophy books, old old science stuff in the original French. Even if you speak French and read the books, I don't think you can really understand it unless you have the snooty French superiority complex to accompany it. :p Oh yeah, and then my bread would be instantly awesome and better than everyone elses even if it didn't rise and resembled a cracker.
Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

#5 Purple_alien

Purple_alien

• Members
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:25 PM

I'm black and I'm Proud!
I wish I was from Buffalo tho. Not that I don't love Jersey, but a certain population of creatures are taking over.
~Aliens are people too!~
Mi Gamma Familia #3 Scholar-

#6 BaronChairman

BaronChairman

Voodoo Medicine Man

• Members
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

I wish I was from Buffalo tho. Not that I don't love Jersey, but a certain population of creatures are taking over.

I will never understand that.
I'm sorry if my insensitivity toward your beliefs offends you. But guess what - your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, murdering of albinos, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia, and rejection of science and reason offend ME. So I guess we're even.

#7 Purple_alien

Purple_alien

• Members
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:14 AM

I will never understand that.

The infestation of Self proclaimed "Guidos and Guidettes" or my love for Buffalo?

It's hard to explain, Ive always been fascinated with the city, even though it's on the decline. I just wanna be there. It's like my hometown of Freehold, but a lot bigger.
~Aliens are people too!~
Mi Gamma Familia #3 Scholar-

#8 ShotgunMessiah

ShotgunMessiah

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:23 PM

I'm black and white... I get all the cool from being black and none of the DWB hassles. I wouldn't change a thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users