77 replies to this topic

#41 Kamasatti

Kamasatti

Tireless Rebutter

• Members
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

I don't need to explain ,it's all there in the post

Which says nothing about what exactly is there.

Your running scared Buddy

Only in your delusions.

#42 roberto

roberto

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:16 AM

Which says nothing about what exactly is there.

Only in your delusions.

Back to topic: don't you think that with your anti western stance on just about everything, that the guy was right, well at least for you, in the way he asked the questions?

#43 Kamasatti

Kamasatti

Tireless Rebutter

• Members
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:55 AM

Back to topic: don't you think that with your anti western stance on just about everything, that the guy was right, well at least for you, in the way he asked the questions?

No, since I don't have an "anti-western stance on just about everything", and therefor this guy is still wrong and so are you.

He should either rephrase it as "non-Muslim westerners", define "westerner" as he is using it, or better yet, use a different term entirely.

#44 roberto

roberto

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:45 PM

No, since I don't have an "anti-western stance on just about everything", and therefor this guy is still wrong and so are you.

Well let’s start with the USA's foreign policy, do you agree with it

#45 Kamasatti

Kamasatti

Tireless Rebutter

• Members
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

Well let’s start with the USA's foreign policy, do you agree with it

No, I don't.

#46 roberto

roberto

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:03 AM

No, I don't.

So you totally disagree with the foreign policy of the USA, is there any western country with a foriegn policy you agree with?

Do you consider yourself to be a westerner?

#47 Kamasatti

Kamasatti

Tireless Rebutter

• Members
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:34 AM

So you totally disagree with the foreign policy of the USA, is there any western country with a foriegn policy you agree with?

Maybe Canada's, or France's foreign policy.

Do you consider yourself to be a westerner?

Yes.

#48 roberto

roberto

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:30 AM

name='Kamasatti' timestamp='1304955267' post='433551']

Maybe Canada's, or France's foreign policy.

Don't think the french would be too keen on you moving there

Yes.

Well you say you are westerner. apart from where you live I doubt that, tell me why you think you are a Westerner?

#49 Kamasatti

Kamasatti

Tireless Rebutter

• Members
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:27 AM

Don't think the french would be too keen on you moving there

I don't care about what the French think of me, since I have no intention of moving there.

Well you say you are westerner. apart from where you live I doubt that,

Well, you're an ethnocentric idealogue, so I don't really care what you think about what a "Westerner" is.

tell me why you think you are a Westerner?

Because the standard definition of a "Westerner" (as I've alredy explained) refers to a person from the "Western World", and that's the definition I go by.

#50 roberto

roberto

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:23 PM

Because the standard definition of a "Westerner" (as I've alredy explained) refers to a person from the "Western World", and that's the definition I go by.

Thank God it's just that

#51 Kamasatti

Kamasatti

Tireless Rebutter

• Members
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

Thank God it's just that

What else would it have been?

Dictionary definition of "westerner":

noun ( sometimes lowercase )
a native or inhabitant of the West, especially of the western U.S.

-( sometimes capital ) a native or inhabitant of the west of any specific region, esp of the western states of the US or of the western hemisphere.

Wikipedia - A westerner is a person from the Western world.

That's the official definition. The fanciful ethnocentric definition you use, only means anything to you.

#52 roberto

roberto

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:55 AM

What else would it have been?

Dictionary definition of "westerner":

noun ( sometimes lowercase )
a native or inhabitant of the West, especially of the western U.S.

-( sometimes capital ) a native or inhabitant of the west of any specific region, esp of the western states of the US or of the western hemisphere.

Wikipedia - A westerner is a person from the Western world.

That's the official definition. The fanciful ethnocentric definition you use, only means anything to you.

Don't be silly those alternative definition were not mine, do alittle research

#53 Kamasatti

Kamasatti

Tireless Rebutter

• Members
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:34 AM

Don't be silly those alternative definition were not mine, do alittle research

I didn't say they were yours, I just said that they're the ones you use, or are you now claiming that you don't use them either?

#54 roberto

roberto

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:13 PM

I didn't say they were yours, I just said that they're the ones you use, or are you now claiming that you don't use them either?

You wrote
"The fanciful ethnocentric definition you use, only means anything to you".

That statement infers that they were mine,since if not then they would have meaning for at least one other.

#55 Kamasatti

Kamasatti

Tireless Rebutter

• Members
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:23 PM

You wrote

That statement infers that they were mine,since if not then they would have meaning for at least one other.

In the context of this discussion, it only means anything to you, since you haven't provide any sources, which mention those alternative definitions.

#56 roberto

roberto

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

In the context of this discussion, it only means anything to you, since you haven't provide any sources, which mention those alternative definitions.

I’m not going to waste my time going back to see what was actually said, however I can write with certainty that I did not suggest that there were additional definition that were mine. Any normal person would assume that definitions not claimed as ones own are not ones own, Your misconception is another example of the shallowness of your knowledge of life and of people, you are I afraid nothing more than the cut and paste of the work of others, it’s shame

#57 Kamasatti

Kamasatti

Tireless Rebutter

• Members
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:00 PM

I’m not going to waste my time going back to see what was actually said, however I can write with certainty that I did not suggest that there were additional definition that were mine. Any normal person would assume that definitions not claimed as ones own are not ones own,

That's nice, except I never said they were your own definitions.

Your misconception is another example of the shallowness of your knowledge of life and of people, you are I afraid nothing more than the cut and paste of the work of others, it’s shame

It's called posting relevant information to topics being discussed. You should know that, since you cut and paste articles on this forum all the time, or do you have some sort of selective mermory lapse, where you conveniently don't remember when you copy and paste articles from other websites? Should we then apply your standard to you? That you are "nothing more than the cut and paste of the work of others"? That's interesting, as I didn't think you'd have such low self-esteem.

Oh, and look, your new friend "Fandom" has done the exact same thing here. I guess he's just a "cut and paste" job as well, according to you.

#58 roberto

roberto

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

name='Kamasatti' timestamp='1305223224' post='434125']

That's nice, except I never said they were your own definitions.

But we started here

The implication is obvious

It's called posting relevant information to topics being discussed. You should know that, since you cut and paste articles on this forum all the time, or do you have some sort of selective mermory lapse, where you conveniently don't remember when you copy and paste articles from other websites? Should we then apply your standard to you? That you are "nothing more than the cut and paste of the work of others"? That's interesting, as I didn't think you'd have such low self-esteem.

The whole forum is aware of the charlatan your are

#59 Kamasatti

Kamasatti

Tireless Rebutter

• Members
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

But we started here

The implication is obvious

Except it neither says nor means that you created the definition. That you think it means such, is your problem.

The whole forum is aware of the charlatan your are

More like the whole forum is aware of what a hypocritical charlatan you are.

#60 roberto

roberto

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:55 AM

Except it neither says nor means that you created the definition. That you think it means such, is your problem.

I accept your withdrawal , please be more careful in the future

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users