Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:53 AM

Allah is the Greatest! :)
Posted Image

#42 MuslimFaith

MuslimFaith

• Members
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

Alhamdulillah, great news!! Good luck with the interview. Duas for you and your family, Tanasi :):flower:

#43 MoonStar

MoonStar

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

your family is in my prayers :flower: good luck on the interview!

#44 Tanasi

Tanasi

• Members
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:15 PM

Well, it went well yesterday and they gave him the port cath in a specimen cup as a trophy. He was feeling very well today and went to a friend's house this evening to hang out.

Job interview was good, now waiting to see if they call me in for a second interview.

Again many thanks everyone for your prayers.

#45 BaronChairman

BaronChairman

Voodoo Medicine Man

• Members
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:32 AM

Well, it went well yesterday and they gave him the port cath in a specimen cup as a trophy. He was feeling very well today and went to a friend's house this evening to hang out.

Job interview was good, now waiting to see if they call me in for a second interview.

Again many thanks everyone for your prayers.

Oh, now see, when I had my appendix taken out, I wasn't presented with it in a jar. That would have been cool.

We're still wishing you the best.
I'm sorry if my insensitivity toward your beliefs offends you. But guess what - your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, murdering of albinos, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia, and rejection of science and reason offend ME. So I guess we're even.

#46 psychoteddybear

psychoteddybear

• Members
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:20 PM

Tanasi,how is your son?and you? :flower: keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers..
"God will never change the condition of a people until they change that which is within themselves."
The Holy Quran, 13:11

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Religion is very easy, and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded."

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Hadith 38

#47 pattana083

pattana083

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:53 AM

GREAT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users