Your Funny kid stories

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EirinnMoChroi

EirinnMoChroi

• Members
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:37 PM

One of my favorite things to hear are stories about the funny things that my family members or friends did when they were little. I just wondered if any of you Islamicans have some really funny things that you did when you were little or funny things that your kids did.
"An Englishman would never dream of dying in someone else's house. Especially someone they didn't even know." -The Dowager Countess of Grantham.

Clan MacMillan

#2 sleepy_eyes

sleepy_eyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:30 PM

Yesterday was the first day of school for my 4 year old. When we got into the car i asked him how was his first day, he said "Leave me alone I'm too tired to talk"
You can't have rosy thoughts of the future when your mind is full of blues about the past.

#3 Vinto-geno

Vinto-geno

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:51 PM

oo, I have one from a year ago.

My little sister (5 yrs old) used to really like it when I brought home fuzzy peaches (candy) for her from school. Once during exam season I kept forgetting to go to the store before it closed so one day I walked to the vending machine at school and got her skittles. I gave her the skittles when I got home and started to put my winter coat etc away...she came back after a few minutes and started to speak to me in a 'lecturing' tone and said: "didn't you check the ingredients?! This is NOT Halal...didn't you check? I can't eat this! take it back, return it to the store tomorrow or give it to one of your friends!"

Apparently she had asked my mom to read the ingredients for her before she opened the pack. I had purchased the 'assorted' skittles pack because I thought they were halal since the red pack is halal ---oh well. lesson learned?!
my name is Vinto! vin vin Vinto! pain killer!

#4 EirinnMoChroi

EirinnMoChroi

• Members
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:18 PM

Im sure I already shared this story a few times but this is my all time favorite kid story ever:

I have an aunt who is super religious (evangelical Christian) and she has a little girl named Ana. Back when Ana was pretty little (shes about 11 now), my aunt was tucking her into her bed and kissed her goodnight. As she shut the door and left the room, she heard Ana start to cry. She poked her head in and said "whats wrong?" and Ana said that shes scared. My aunt responds that she shouldnt be scared becuase Jesus is with her. She begins to shut the door again and walk down the hall. Suddenly she hears Ana bust out in tears and screams and opens the door again. When she asked her what was wrong, Ana yells "I DONT WANT JESUS IN MY ROOM!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"An Englishman would never dream of dying in someone else's house. Especially someone they didn't even know." -The Dowager Countess of Grantham.

Clan MacMillan

#5 caffienetime

caffienetime

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:18 PM

Im sure I already shared this story a few times but this is my all time favorite kid story ever:

I have an aunt who is super religious (evangelical Christian) and she has a little girl named Ana. Back when Ana was pretty little (shes about 11 now), my aunt was tucking her into her bed and kissed her goodnight. As she shut the door and left the room, she heard Ana start to cry. She poked her head in and said "whats wrong?" and Ana said that shes scared. My aunt responds that she shouldnt be scared becuase Jesus is with her. She begins to shut the door again and walk down the hall. Suddenly she hears Ana bust out in tears and screams and opens the door again. When she asked her what was wrong, Ana yells "I DONT WANT JESUS IN MY ROOM!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this must be really common...? i have read this online SO many times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users