Ayooshi is Getting Engaged, iA!!!!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 bluey

bluey

• Members
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:53 AM

Just saw this. And considering I don't come on Islamica much I feel bad for missing out on this post.

But better late than never right? Mubarak!! <3 :wasted: All the best and get in touch with me! May Allah bless your engagment and may it be a blessed marriage. Ameen.

#42 Ayooshi

Ayooshi

Jannah Monster

• Members
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:03 PM

Salam alaikum, bahot bahot mubarak, and alf mabrook!

May he be the thandak of your eyes, the sukoon of your dil, and your pathway to jannah. May he be Allah's greatest gift to you in this life, and may you be likewise for him.

Ameen to everyone's duas.

On behalf of myself, Jamroll uncle, ChotooMotoo auntie, and all other buzurgs and aged people on islamica, I give you our blessings.

:cry:

Ameen!

Awwwwww thats so beautiful! Thank you so much! inshaAllah need to get in touch with you soon!

Just saw this. And considering I don't come on Islamica much I feel bad for missing out on this post.

But better late than never right? Mubarak!! <3 :) All the best and get in touch with me! May Allah bless your engagment and may it be a blessed marriage. Ameen.

I miss you toooooo! Ill message you next time on MSN. The engagement day is this Wednesday, inshaAllah will let you know details soon. :lol: :lol: :flower:

Fi AmanAllah

My God and my Lord; Eyes are at rest, the stars are setting. Hushed are the movements of the birds in their nests, of monsters in the sea; and You are the Just Who knows no change; the Equity that does not swerve, the Everlasting that never passes away. The doors of kings are locked now and guarded by their henchmen, but Your door is open to all who call upon You. My Lord, each loved is now alone with his beloved. And I am alone with Thee.

-- Rabi'a al-Adawiyya

#43 AishaMysha

AishaMysha

• Members
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:10 PM

congratulations!!!

ps. i want to hear the story.
"Whoever fears Allah, Allah will find a way out for him (from ever difficulty) and He will provide for him from sources that he could never have imagined.” [Quran 65:2-3]

#44 Anon

Anon

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:35 PM

...Not sure how late I am :faint: but a very warm congratulation to you dear sister. May Allah (SWT) bless your marriage.

:flower:

Muslim Cancer Support...

UK's first Cancer Support for Muslim women – Helping strengthen Muslim women through information packs,
Inspirational Islamic literature, Hospital visits and monthly Support sessions.

#45 WickedSam

WickedSam

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:40 PM

Congratulations girl!!
"I would happily lose both of my legs
If it meant you could be free."
--Morrissey

#46 caffienetime

caffienetime

• Members