• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Kona_Silat

Kona_Silat

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:39 PM

One staff member told me that this particular photo that we use in PR materials for work had some stereotypical/racist portrayal of African Americans.

What do you think?

Posted Image
fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing - Optimus Prime

Don't Be Cheap, Support Your Local Muslim Business

#2 Jaysh

Jaysh

• Members
  • 6,577 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:45 PM

You are a moron.

I agree with your co-worker that they could have used a picture without a black guy having an earring.

Be like a rose which gives its fragrance even to those who crush it. - Ali (RA)

#3 Revert

Revert

Super Moderator

• Members
  • 9,083 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:59 PM

lose the ear ring its not "corporate looking" Its a 5 second fix in photoshop.

In that case, you should get on your knees and thank my Scandinavian ancestors cuz all yr asweomess r belong 2 VIKING rape babies

#4 EirinnMoChroi

EirinnMoChroi

• Members
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:49 PM

oh jeez.

The earring is stupid because its just stupid...has nothing to do with black people. I agree that your coworker is a moron.

#5 zzze

zzze

• Members
  • 7,671 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:54 PM

Fat what? Do u know what that means?
"Until you annihilate your selfish lower self of desires and lusts through strict and sincere mujahada [self disciplinary exercises], your heart will never become illuminated with the light of knowledge." - Imam Abu Hamid Al-Ghazli, Dear Beloved Son.

Help the GUANTANAMO BAY detainees

#6 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:39 PM

wait? you work with sarah palin? when did you get a job at fox news?
Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

#7 Kona_Silat

Kona_Silat

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:51 PM

wait? you work with sarah palin? when did you get a job at fox news?

Sarah Palin? Fox News? where did that come from?

#8 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

Sarah Palin? Fox News? where did that come from?

you did say your coworker was a moron :look:

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

#9 Kona_Silat

Kona_Silat

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

you did say your coworker was a moron :lol:

At least Sarah Palin is not some over-senstive liberal moron

#10 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:43 PM

?????

Sarah Palin is most definitely over sensitive. She is liberal with her facts, and interpretion of history, and 110% moron....

did you have a point?

#11 Purple_alien

Purple_alien

• Members
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:44 AM

I don't know if he is a moron, but maybe overly sensitive. earrings are unprofessional, but many professional men wear them. Was this co-worker Black?
~Aliens are people too!~
Mi Gamma Familia #3 Scholar-

#12 BaronChairman

BaronChairman

Voodoo Medicine Man

• Members
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:31 AM

She is oversensitive - remember the way she charged down from Alaska again when President Obama made a light, harmless crack at the Special Olympics, for which Obama immediately apologized literally two seconds after making it? She's very sensitive to those kinds of remarks. But she's also stupid because she tried to pass off Rush Limbaugh as a satirist when he was saying those same kinds of things.

As for her being stupid, she is one of those cretins who believes the country was founded on Christian values.
I'm sorry if my insensitivity toward your beliefs offends you. But guess what - your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, murdering of albinos, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia, and rejection of science and reason offend ME. So I guess we're even.

#13 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

She is oversensitive - remember the way she charged down from Alaska again when President Obama made a light, harmless crack at the Special Olympics, for which Obama immediately apologized literally two seconds after making it? She's very sensitive to those kinds of remarks. But she's also stupid because she tried to pass off Rush Limbaugh as a satirist when he was saying those same kinds of things.

As for her being stupid, she is one of those cretins who believes the country was founded on Christian values.

If I were a Republican woman, I'd be embarrassed that rather than pick an intelligent, articulate, well mannered, well informed spokeswoman to promote core "values" the Republican party picked the weirdest, loudest yahoo they could find :monkey:

#14 Tanasi

Tanasi

• Members
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:08 PM

If I were a Republican woman, I'd be embarrassed that rather than pick an intelligent, articulate, well mannered, well informed spokeswoman to promote core "values" the Republican party picked the weirdest, loudest yahoo they could find :eek:

If you want to hear loud weird yahoos, try listening to the GOP leaders here in Tennessee. They give a whole new definition to the word ignorant.

#15 nadeem1414

nadeem1414

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:17 AM

say and forget this is a Islam

all over the world there are lot of Universities, but there are some of them which are very famous and popular, so some are come in the list of failure and worst universities, failure and those Universities which are issuing the duplicated degrees so those should be closed.

#16 WVOG

WVOG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:39 AM

yeah needs to lose the earring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users