Photo
- - - - -

You're "anti-Semite" if you believe that...

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 Nawawi619

Nawawi619

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:06 AM

Wa Salaam.

Instead of usual Hasbara rant - could you prove even a single one of the items I mentioned c/w proofs from Jewish and Christian sources?

As far as your ignorance of Swatiska is concerned - it's a Hindu sign of "goodness" before Nazis adopted it.

What else other than I can say about above is that it's okey with me if you believe in Ahmedyia doctrine that a military struggle to maintain Muslims' honour is not according to Islam - but if that's looks exreme to you - then people like you who don't mind if Jews or Christians rape their females and rob their lands - in my book are immoral and pathetic humanbeings.

Shalom and have a nice day!!

As Salamu Alaykum

So the intention of using that avatar is for hinduism? Give me a break...It obvious when putting up something about the holocaust and the swatiska the obvious relation would be the symbol adopted by the Nazis in Germany.

Also who said i was ahmadiyyah? Im a Sunni Muslim and dont follow qadiyanis or ahmadiyah.

Secondly who are you to tell me that I dont mind about the injustices in the world? You dont know me. While you are typing on this computer complaining about jews controlling everything, I'm actually doing real work to change things.

Youre kind of attitude is bad dawah and only alienates the Jewish community who actually stands up for injustice going on in Palestine. Rachel Corrie, a Jew, was killed by a bulldozer. Many of those who actually walk the walk instead of talk to the talk like you do are Jews who actually stand in front of bull dozers get hit by rubber cased bullets to stop them from destroying Palestinian homes, and help build Palestinan homes.

There is a difference between educating the public about the illegal occupation of Palestine, their human rights abuses, etc and the right to self defense and conspiracy theories you put out.

It seems to me you hate jews which isnt part of the Islamic tradition.

It is obvious you havent read the works of Dr. Norman Finkelstein, a son of holocaust survivors yet one of the most ardent defenders of Palestinian rights. He is banned from Israel, is blacklisted from getting any kind of professorship in academia why? Because he has stood up for justice for Palestine. And he does so not by saying Jews control everything, or this or that. He simply goes by the factual documentary record.

I dont see the benefit of your thread at all. Sure we all know that Anti Semitism is being misused by pro israeli apologetics. But this abuse of the term anti semite has already been discussed and refuted by Dr. Finkelstein's book Beyond Chutzpah. His older work Holocaust Industry exposes the Jewish Elites who blackmailed Europe for "Holocaust Reparations" though none of the real victims received any money.

Yes 6 million jews died in the holocaust. there has yet to be any substantial research to refute that besides holocaust deniers (and i use the real sense of the word not the insults that pro israelis use on people like noam chomsky).

As Finkestein has said, it isnt helpful when you say zionist this or whether not you are a zionist, or jew, or whatever...if one just focuses on the justice for palestine, and use the mainstream documentary evidence (which is ripe just look at the human rights organizations reports like human rights watch, b tselem (an israeli human rights org), amnesty international, and others), even Israeli scholars like Ilan Pappe, Zeev Maoz, and others have debunked the official israeli story. If we just stick to the facts and not get caught up in this useless stuff you put out, we can get things done.

Even the book The Israel Lobby is good despite the face the pro israelis call it anti semitic (a deflection not a fact). It shows how the lobby actually works and how the lobby is affecting us israeli relations. It an institutional analysis based on facts and case study.

So I'm not a simpleton who just sits behind a computer and complains all day. I'm actually trying to make a difference inshallah as an activist. Yes an activist.
Imam ash-Shafi`i said, "Man akhadha al-`ilma min al-kutubi Dayya`a al-aHkaama (Whoever takes knowledge from books loses the regulations.)." [Reported by Nawawi in the introduction to Al Majmu': sharh al Muhadhdhab]

#22 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:29 AM

As Salamu Alaykum

So the intention of using that avatar is for hinduism? Give me a break...It obvious when putting up something about the holocaust and the swatiska the obvious relation would be the symbol adopted by the Nazis in Germany.

Also who said i was ahmadiyyah? Im a Sunni Muslim and dont follow qadiyanis or ahmadiyah.

Secondly who are you to tell me that I dont mind about the injustices in the world? You dont know me. While you are typing on this computer complaining about jews controlling everything, I'm actually doing real work to change things.

Youre kind of attitude is bad dawah and only alienates the Jewish community who actually stands up for injustice going on in Palestine. Rachel Corrie, a Jew, was killed by a bulldozer. Many of those who actually walk the walk instead of talk to the talk like you do are Jews who actually stand in front of bull dozers get hit by rubber cased bullets to stop them from destroying Palestinian homes, and help build Palestinan homes.

There is a difference between educating the public about the illegal occupation of Palestine, their human rights abuses, etc and the right to self defense and conspiracy theories you put out.

It seems to me you hate jews which isnt part of the Islamic tradition.

It is obvious you havent read the works of Dr. Norman Finkelstein, a son of holocaust survivors yet one of the most ardent defenders of Palestinian rights. He is banned from Israel, is blacklisted from getting any kind of professorship in academia why? Because he has stood up for justice for Palestine. And he does so not by saying Jews control everything, or this or that. He simply goes by the factual documentary record.

I dont see the benefit of your thread at all. Sure we all know that Anti Semitism is being misused by pro israeli apologetics. But this abuse of the term anti semite has already been discussed and refuted by Dr. Finkelstein's book Beyond Chutzpah. His older work Holocaust Industry exposes the Jewish Elites who blackmailed Europe for "Holocaust Reparations" though none of the real victims received any money.

Yes 6 million jews died in the holocaust. there has yet to be any substantial research to refute that besides holocaust deniers (and i use the real sense of the word not the insults that pro israelis use on people like noam chomsky).

As Finkestein has said, it isnt helpful when you say zionist this or whether not you are a zionist, or jew, or whatever...if one just focuses on the justice for palestine, and use the mainstream documentary evidence (which is ripe just look at the human rights organizations reports like human rights watch, b tselem (an israeli human rights org), amnesty international, and others), even Israeli scholars like Ilan Pappe, Zeev Maoz, and others have debunked the official israeli story. If we just stick to the facts and not get caught up in this useless stuff you put out, we can get things done.

Even the book The Israel Lobby is good despite the face the pro israelis call it anti semitic (a deflection not a fact). It shows how the lobby actually works and how the lobby is affecting us israeli relations. It an institutional analysis based on facts and case study.

So I'm not a simpleton who just sits behind a computer and complains all day. I'm actually trying to make a difference inshallah as an activist. Yes an activist.

don't waste your time :p
Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

#23 fatimasufi

fatimasufi

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 01:44 AM

actually christains are anti-semtie too because they hate the fact that jews don't believe in jesus,i am talking about the christains who pratice christianity who bacisly believe that jesus is their god.
it's weird how arabs are the most anti-semit people on earth but still jews are divding them.

http://www.smileycen...pp=ZKxdm176YYUS

Edited by fatimasufi, 04 July 2009 - 02:16 AM.

I'm a muslim woman,that says i'm smart,that says i'm above this societies standards,that says i don't need to be looked at for one to see how beautiful i am,that says i will be apprecitated for the human being i am,that says i am beautiful, inside and out...muslim woman

#24 Rehmat

Rehmat

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:53 AM

Must you always break my heart by prefacing your posts like this?

Are you as sexy as Clinton's Jewish girlfriend Monica Lewinsky :faint:

#25 Jaysh

Jaysh

• Members
  • 6,577 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:57 AM

Why must fobs always say completely random (and nasty) things?

Be like a rose which gives its fragrance even to those who crush it. - Ali (RA)

#26 Jamroll

Jamroll

ModRoll the Mergerator

• Members
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:23 AM

You found Lewinsky sexy?!

The time will never be ‘just right’.
Start where you stand, work with whatever tools you may have at your command,
and better tools will be found as you go along.

#27 SheikYerbouti

SheikYerbouti

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:26 PM

You found Lewinsky sexy?!

I was thinking the same thing :monkey:
yeah baby, yeah.

#28 Rehmat

Rehmat

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:01 PM

As Salamu Alaykum

Give me a break - don't you know that it were 150,000 German Jews who helped Nazis to murder some 300,000 Jews (The holocaust Industry) fellow Jews - but I bet your Hasbara master would not like you to know that.

Also who said i was ahmadiyyah? Im a Sunni Muslim and dont follow qadiyanis or ahmadiyah

Nyeth. You're lying like Rev. Martin Luther's Jews. What I mentioned was Ahmedia's negation of military Jihad, especially against the European colonial masters.

During the last 10 years posting on internet - I have never met a Zionist propagandist who had the courage to be proud of him'her being Jewish.

The same goes for the Jews running the so-called "Muslim Websites" such as UMMAH, Shia Chat, Pakistan Tribune, Islamicity, Pakistan Defense forum....and dozens of more.

The rest of crap is not worth wasting my time.

Shalom and have a nice day -Again!

#29 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:03 PM

The same goes for the Jews running the so-called "Muslim Websites" such as UMMAH, Shia Chat, Pakistan Tribune, Islamicity, Pakistan Defense forum....and dozens of more.

can we have a complete listing please instead of this teaser list you keep posting over and over again
Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

#30 Jaysh

Jaysh

• Members
  • 6,577 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:04 PM

Dude, I think Rehmat might *actually* suffer from psychiatric issues: he has delusions and paranoia.

Rehmat, can I ask: Am I Jew as well? I just want to know, since I am curious to know my true ancestry.

#31 Nawawi619

Nawawi619

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:15 PM

Nyeth. You're lying like Rev. Martin Luther's Jews. What I mentioned was Ahmedia's negation of military Jihad, especially against the European colonial masters.

!

As Salamu Alaykum

First of all what is "nyeth"? speak English. Secondly who said I negated the concept of jihad? I've never made any kind of statement on this forum to substantiate your claims. What I am against is groups and movements who claim to be doing jihad but in fact are doing terrorism and have violated the key ahkam relating to jihad.

It is obvious you dont know me because even Jaysh would confirm as well as others who know me on this forum that I am far from being Ahmadiyyah. I classify myself as a Traditional Sunni Muslim, meaning I follow the fiqh of the Shafi'i school (out of the other three valid Sunni madhhabs of fiqh), follow the school of Aqida called Ash'ari, and accept the classical science of tasawwuf.

I am also a convert to Islam who never followed the Ahmadiyyah. I do however have an Ahmadiyyah translation/interpretation of the Quran but I also have other quran translations/intrerpretations like Muhammad Asad, Abdullah Ali, Khan and Hilali, Ali Ozek, etc etc.

You're just a paranoid person who thinks the Jews run everything and play that whole conspiracy theory game.
Imam ash-Shafi`i said, "Man akhadha al-`ilma min al-kutubi Dayya`a al-aHkaama (Whoever takes knowledge from books loses the regulations.)." [Reported by Nawawi in the introduction to Al Majmu': sharh al Muhadhdhab]

#32 Jaysh

Jaysh

• Members
  • 6,577 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:29 AM

It is obvious you dont know me because even Jaysh would confirm as well as others who know me on this forum that I am far from being Ahmadiyyah. I classify myself as a Traditional Sunni Muslim, meaning I follow the fiqh of the Shafi'i school (out of the other three valid Sunni madhhabs of fiqh), follow the school of Aqida called Ash'ari, and accept the classical science of tasawwuf.

Well, I agree that you're not Ahmadi, but I disagree with you that you are a "Traditional Sunni Muslim." :shy: You're a Quboori Sufi. :rolleyes: Not a single scholar from the first three generations held your invalid views of Istighatha to other than Allah [swt], so how can we consider you "traditional?"

#33 Nawawi619

Nawawi619

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

Well, I agree that you're not Ahmadi, but I disagree with you that you are a "Traditional Sunni Muslim." :nerd: You're a Quboori Sufi. :what: Not a single scholar from the first three generations held your invalid views of Istighatha to other than Allah [swt], so how can we consider you "traditional?"

As Salamu Alaykum Jaysh

That is why I said what I said. I rarely agree with you (especially on the issue above) on many of the topics discussed on this forum. I wouldnt even classify myself as a "Sufi" because true sufis by definition have mastered the Islamic Sacred Law and have actualized Islam in their daily life both outward and inward. I haven't achieved any of that so I cannot be labeled a sufi. Im not sure what a Quboori sufi is.

What I can say is that my teachers on the spiritual path are from Tarim, Yemen in the Hadramawt Valley. The Haba'ib ulama like Habib Umar bin Hafidh the Dean of Dar al Mustafa, Habib Ali al Jiffri the founder of the Taba Foundation in UAE, the late Habib Ahmad Mashhur al Haddad, Habib Zayn bin Sumayt who is arguably the most learned Shafi'i jurist alive today, and many others.

"Traditional Sunni Muslim" is a definition that has been used for a while in the Muslim community to define Muslims who follow one of the four schools, follows either Ashari or Maturidi in creed, and accepts the validity of orthodox tasawwuf (as defined and practiced by Imam Junayd, Imam Ghazali, Imam Qushayri, Shaykh Ahmad Zarruq, and many others)

#34 Jaysh

Jaysh

• Members
  • 6,577 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:44 PM

As Salamu Alaykum Jaysh

That is why I said what I said. I rarely agree with you (especially on the issue above) on many of the topics discussed on this forum. I wouldnt even classify myself as a "Sufi" because true sufis by definition have mastered the Islamic Sacred Law and have actualized Islam in their daily life both outward and inward. I haven't achieved any of that so I cannot be labeled a sufi. Im not sure what a Quboori sufi is.

What I can say is that my teachers on the spiritual path are from Tarim, Yemen in the Hadramawt Valley. The Haba'ib ulama like Habib Umar bin Hafidh the Dean of Dar al Mustafa, Habib Ali al Jiffri the founder of the Taba Foundation in UAE, the late Habib Ahmad Mashhur al Haddad, Habib Zayn bin Sumayt who is arguably the most learned Shafi'i jurist alive today, and many others.

"Traditional Sunni Muslim" is a definition that has been used for a while in the Muslim community to define Muslims who follow one of the four schools, follows either Ashari or Maturidi in creed, and accepts the validity of orthodox tasawwuf (as defined and practiced by Imam Junayd, Imam Ghazali, Imam Qushayri, Shaykh Ahmad Zarruq, and many others)

Wa alaykum as-salam.

Please do not dodge the question. Can you name a single scholar in the first three generations to hold your view on Istighatha? As for Quboori, it means you are a grave worshiper. Grave worshipers are a recent movement within "Islam," and cannot at all be considered 'traditional Sunni.'

As for your definition of what constitutes 'traditional Islam', that is of course what the 'traditionalist' cult has claimed. It is interesting that you don't include Atharis in the 'traditional Sunni Islam', LOL. So tell me: was Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal an Ashari or Maturidi? Or was he non-traditional, according to you?

#35 Nawawi619

Nawawi619

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

Wa alaykum as-salam.

Please do not dodge the question. Can you name a single scholar in the first three generations to hold your view on Istighatha? As for Quboori, it means you are a grave worshiper. Grave worshipers are a recent movement within "Islam," and cannot at all be considered 'traditional Sunni.'

As for your definition of what constitutes 'traditional Islam', that is of course what the 'traditionalist' cult has claimed. It is interesting that you don't include Atharis in the 'traditional Sunni Islam', LOL. So tell me: was Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal an Ashari or Maturidi? Or was he non-traditional, according to you?

As Salamu Alaykum

I dont know where you got the idea of grave worshipper from but I dont worship graves nor does the sufism that I am learning advocate such a thing. For you to accuse me of worshipping a grave is pretty much making takfir of me because a worship of anything other than Allah would constitute kufr.

Also, this isnt the thread to be discussing these issues. The reason why I brought it out in the first place is because I was being accused of being an Ahmadi which I am clearly not.

If you are so itchy about istigatha, Habib Zayn bin Sumayt addresses it in this article and gives proofs http://marifah.net/a...y-HabibZayn.pdf

#36 msmoorad

msmoorad

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:25 AM

salaams to all

heres a very interesting video
its about 1hr30mins long & approx 450MB in size.

i dont know how many can download from YouTube, but thats what i do(using Real Player):

i think its worth the effort to get- & show it to as many people as possible- esp Jews.
ps- im posting this on as many relevant threads as possible - so max amount of people get to see this

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

very good site for English bayaans-by Ml Yunus Patel. Have any of u joined Ummah forums?- its muuuch better than islamica-there real muslims there.
http://www.musjidnoo....net/index.html

#37 roberto

roberto

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:33 AM

Racism is part of Judeo-Christian world. It calls everything evil - as DARK - the name it gave to Africa - "The Dark Continent".

A former name for Africa, so used because its hinterland was largely unknown and therefore mysterious to Europeans until the 19th century. Henry M. Stanley was probably the first to use the term in his 1878 account "Through the Dark Continent".
Source(s):
http://www.bartleby....1/96/D0029600.h

#38 Skinwalker

Skinwalker

• Members
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:27 AM

As far as your ignorance of Swatiska is concerned - it's a Hindu sign of "goodness" before Nazis adopted it.

As far as your ignorance is concerned - The so called 'Swastika' was a symbol used amongst Native Americans long before the Hindu's ever thought of it. To the Navajo it represents the Whirling Log used in healing ceremonies and to the Hopi it speaks of a spiritual journey through the 4 cardinal points - North, South East and West.

Posted Image

The swastika occurs frequently in Native American symbology, and may be found in Northern Plains beadwork and Southwest pottery, basketry and sand paintings — usually with a deosil (clockwise) orientation. In Northern Plains symbolism, it is a representation of the four directions, and embodies the concept that the sacred place of two-leggeds (humankind) is at the center of the world-hoop. Even today the circular solar wheel is reproduced in hair ornaments of rawhide wrapped with dyed porcupine quills, traditional pieces which are still being made by Lakota craftswomen in the manner of their ancestors.

This symbol is also found in neolithic art dating back to 10,000 BC in Europe and can be found in both hemispheres in prehistoric and ancient art. It is almost a universal symbol with different meanings for different cultures. For the Nazis, it was associated with racial superiority. The German Worker's Party was founded, protected, and secretly financed by Thule Gemeinschaft, referred to henceforth by its common English rendering of Thule Society, which was considered to be the most prestigious and powerful secret Folkish organization in Germany. The Thule society was a strongly anti-Jewish, anti-Marxist, Nordicist organization, which was dedicated to the creation of a Folkish State and the higher evolution of the Aryan race and Hitler was its chief spokesman and leader.

"Remember: If the Creator put it there, it is in the right place. The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Girl Effect

International Fund for Horses

Free The Children

#39 EirinnMoChroi

EirinnMoChroi

• Members
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

since Arabs are a Semitic people, can they really be "Anti" Semitic? Since when did Semitic become synonymous with Jewish?

Also, stop hating. I'm so over this Jews vs. Muslims bull crap.
"An Englishman would never dream of dying in someone else's house. Especially someone they didn't even know." -The Dowager Countess of Grantham.

Clan MacMillan

#40 EirinnMoChroi

EirinnMoChroi

• Members
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

As far as your ignorance is concerned - The so called 'Swastika' was a symbol used amongst Native Americans long before the Hindu's ever thought of it.

Can't people learn to share? It's a fairly basic symbol. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been used by lots of different groups of people.
"An Englishman would never dream of dying in someone else's house. Especially someone they didn't even know." -The Dowager Countess of Grantham.

Clan MacMillan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users