• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 AM415

AM415

Thera Baap

• Members
  • 936 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:36 PM

Magic already beat Cavs three times during the regular season, so the intimidation factor is clearly not there.

Magic are also 2-0 against Lakers :confused:

Posted Image
Be like a rose which gives its fragrance even to those who crush it - Ali (RA)

#22 TrentReznor858

TrentReznor858

Good Vibrations

• Members
  • 5,458 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:03 PM

magic in 6 games
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry,their passions a quotation - Oscar Wilde.
A wise person, does not, on account of an ugly and tattered veil, fail to pay attention to a beautiful face; and an understanding person does not, becasue fo bitter skin, throw away the delicious substance of a fruit. - Muhammad bin abdur Rahman Ebrahim
A dream is the answer to a question we do not know how to ask - Fox Mulder.

#23 Zjbruin23

Zjbruin23

Your face

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:23 PM

magic in 6 games

Doubt it. not after the way the Lakers butchered the Magic tonight.
Jackson never lost a series in his coaching career after winning game 1. It's over.

Bring on the championship parade! :flower:

#24 WickedSam

WickedSam

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:48 AM

Magic are also 2-0 against Lakers :what:

Posted Image

Yep, but Magic ate it dude. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

25 points. I see them doing much better though. Magic's done arite.

GO LAKERS!!!!!

Someone said something about a bandwagon. Then they went on to preach about the Celtics. Listen, I respect the Celtics. However, I could easily say that people are hopping onto the Celtics bandwagon after they won championships in 2008. Infact, I see that happening amongst folks who hate on the Lakers. They're jumpin on the Celtics bandwagon. :flower:

Anyhow, my fav NBA teams are the lakers, spurs, celtics, nuggets ( i see future potential), bulls, hell i love basketball. But by the time the finals roll around, i'm ready for some baseball.

Wasalamzzz
"I would happily lose both of my legs
If it meant you could be free."
--Morrissey

#25 BaronChairman

BaronChairman

Voodoo Medicine Man

• Members
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 10:29 AM

Anyhow, my fav NBA teams are the lakers, spurs, celtics, nuggets ( i see future potential), bulls, hell i love basketball. But by the time the finals roll around, i'm ready for some baseball.

Wasalamzzz

Wow. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a front-runner!
I'm sorry if my insensitivity toward your beliefs offends you. But guess what - your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, murdering of albinos, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia, and rejection of science and reason offend ME. So I guess we're even.

#26 aligreinvented

aligreinvented

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:07 AM

its official, technically orlando should have won game 2. they got robbed, phil jackson admits that the lakers got lucky the ref's didn't call it.

it should have been 2-1 orlando right now.

go magic. :D

#27 pterygopalatine

pterygopalatine

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:05 AM

its official, technically orlando should have won game 2. they got robbed, phil jackson admits that the lakers got lucky the ref's didn't call it.

Refs miss calls. It happens. Remember Dwight Howard's goaltend on the Gasol layup? The refs didn't call that either and I'm sure if you show Stan Van Gundy a replay, he'd concede that it was in fact a goaltend. So technically, the Lakers should have won game two. :D

#28 aligreinvented

aligreinvented

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:41 PM

Refs miss calls. It happens. Remember Dwight Howard's goaltend on the Gasol layup? The refs didn't call that either and I'm sure if you show Stan Van Gundy a replay, he'd concede that it was in fact a goaltend. So technically, the Lakers should have won game two. :cringe:

You are the only one who wants to recall and call it. everyone else, even phil jack doesn't think its the case. I don't either. :fasttalk:

#29 sumi

sumi

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 14,395 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:55 PM

hi guys. :)

#30 WickedSam

WickedSam

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:45 PM