Sunni-Shia Discussion and Debate Rule Book
1. No sectarian flaming is permitted on Islamica.
2. No insulting, slandering, or disrespecting of the Prophet (saw) is permitted.
3. No insulting, slandering or disrespecting of the Prophet's Ahl ul-Bayt (including his wives, children and grandchildren) is permitted.
4. No insulting, slandering, or disrespecting of any of the Four Rightly Guided Caliphs, Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali, is permitted
5. Critical evaluation and discussion of Muawiyah I's policies and rule is allowed but no insulting, attacking or ridiculing is permitted.
6. Critical evaluation and discussion of the 12 Shia Imams is allowed but no insulting, attacking or ridiculing is permitted.
7. No calling for the death or destruction of either Shias or Sunnis as a group is permitted. Neither is praying for the death of destruction of either Shias or Sunnis as a group is permitted.
8. No use of sectarian terms for the use of attacking other members or to incite sectarian flame wars is permitted. (This includes (but is not limited to) "rafidhi" and "wahhabi" or their variants).
9. No cursing, (including making du'as to curse, or invoking the curse of Allah) on other individual members is permitted.
* The admin and moderators reserve the right to update and/or amend these rules as and when necessary.