185 replies to this topic

#41 zakk

zakk

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,872 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:16 AM

For Distress :
1. Allahumma inni a弛odhu bika mina al-hamm wa値-hazn wa値-ajz wa値-kasal wa値-bukhl wa値-jubn wa dala wa値-dayn wa ghalbat al-rijal

Trans: O Allah ! I seek refuge in You from distress, grief, incapacity, laziness, miserliness, cowardice, the burden of debt and from being overpowered by Men.

2. Allahumma inni abduka ibn abdika ibn amatija nasyati bi yadika, mada fiyya hukmuka, adlun fiyya qada置ka. As誕luka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltu fi kitabika aw 疎llamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista稚harta bihi fi ilm il-ghayb indaka an taj誕l al-Qurana rabee qalbi wa noor sadri wa jala huzni wa dhihab hammi

Trans: O Allah! I am your slave , son of your slave, son of your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over is just. I ask you by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourselves with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.

3. La ilaha ill-Allah al-Azeem al-Hakeem, laa ilaha ill-Allah Rabb al 羨rsh al-但dheem la ilaha illa-Allah Rabb al-Samawat wa Rabb al Ard wa Rabb al-Arsh al-kareem

Trans: There is no God but Allah, the All-powerful. The Forbearing; There is no god but Allah. Rabb of the mighty throne; there is no god but Allah, Rabb of heaven,Rabb of earth, Rabb of the nobel throne.

4. Ya hayyu ya qayyum bi rahmatika astagheetu

Trans: O Ever-Living , O Eternal, by Your mercy I seek help.

5. Allah Allah Rabbee la ushriku bihi say誕n

Trans: Allah, Allah is my Lord , I donot associate anything with Him.

6. Allahumma rahmata arjoo fa la takilni ila nafsi tarfat ayn w誕slih li sha地i kullahu la ilaha illa anta

Trans: O Allah, for your mercy I hope, so do not leave in charge of my affairs even for the blink of an eye: rectify all my affairs. There is no God except You.

I am happy, I am relaxed. I am happy I am relaxed. I am happy I am relaxed!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#42 fatima

fatima

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:22 AM

inshallah khair...you are still in my duaas

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to The Almighty can stand up to anything."

#43 Sha_

Sha_

invisible member

• Members
  • 4,316 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:34 AM

Im so sorry to hear that affa :lol:
Insha'allah your nana will be granted a place in Jannah and his sins forgiven.
May Allah give you and your family strength and patience to deal with this difficult time. I pray your daughter's and your health will get better insha'allah :vomit::flower::cool: Lots of love. x

In these sour times, Please allow me to vouch for mine
Bitter taste in my mouth, Spit it out with a rhyme
Im losing my religion to tomorrows headlines
Abu Ghraib.., -Sorry mate?
..Nah nothing, its fine..

The Shaykh It Show :D

#44 DramaRani

DramaRani

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:34 AM

Ameen to the duaas. Affa like Spice said, don't give up hope. InshAllah keep praying. A mother's duaa for her child is one of the most powerful. We're all praying for your daughter and you :vomit: .
"Those who remember God and those who do not are as different from each other as the living and the dead." - Hadith of Bukhari & Muslim

#45 Salika

Salika

• Members
  • 5,898 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:51 AM

she's in my duas... may Allah grant her shifa

#46 khadeeja29

khadeeja29

• Members
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:57 AM

i'll be keeping you and your daughter in my duas. how scary! was she born premature? keep us updated:(

#47 sona

sona

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 636 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:59 AM

ameen to all the du'as.

we are all praying for your little girl Affa - she continues to be in our du'as :vomit:
The word As-shams (the sun) is feminine, and Qamar (moon) is masculine. The sun burns itself to give light and life to everything around, and the moon is Muneer, meaning it reflects the light; it radiates the brilliance of the sun.
So when we shine as men, the implication is that we are reflecting the glorious light of our women.
- Sheikh Abdullah Adhami
:flower:

#48 Timbit

Timbit

• Members
  • 12,740 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon :o

May Allah have mercy on your nana's soul and grant him peace in the Hereafter.

May He give Aleena strength and health and may He grant you a full and speedy recovery.

And may Allah give you and the rest of your family the strength and sabr to support each other and to come through this difficult time.

You're all in my thoughts and prayers sis :p

Ameen.
You and your family are in my du'as, Affa. :flower:

#49 Laimuun

Laimuun

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:26 PM

ameen to all the duas. :o we're all praying for you and your baby girl.

if there's anything that we can do to help beyond making dua, please don't hesitate to ask.
'scuse me, while I kiss the sky..

#50 Haramoobobi

Haramoobobi

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

I am going to pray right now habibti *runs off*

http://ialazzeh.wordpress.com/

#51 nunyobeezwax

nunyobeezwax

• Members
  • 9,655 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:29 PM

Assalamu alaikum,

I am so sorry to hear about this. Ameen to all the du'as. I know it's easier said than done but inshallah try to remember Allah through all this and that everything happens for a reason. May Allah grant Aleena shifa, your family patience and your nana Jannah:flower:, ameen.

#52 sumi

sumi

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 14,395 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:37 PM

ameen to the du'aas... :)

i came across this website... thought it might be of some use. they're based in UK...
International Costello Syndrome support Group -Welcome Page

#53 nooni

nooni

lost and away

• Members
  • 2,868 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:20 PM

:confused::flower::what::flower:

inshallah i pray for the best

nahnul haqu nahnu thawra ... ou homma as-hab al feel

#54 annie_359

annie_359

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:52 PM

SubhanAllah! I looked it up and it really does seem to be a rare condition.. may Allah SWT reward your Sabr and keep you strong for Aleena.. Ameen.

May Allah SWT Grant your Nana a place in heaven.. Ameen

Plz plz plz sis, stay strong - not just for everyone else but for yourself..

We are ALL here for you.. I know you were a bit upset with the state of Islamica a coupla months back but we are all hear for you in your time of need and as someone said before, if there is anything as well as duaa's which we can help you with, plz do let us know.. :confused:

Huggies to Aleena and rmbr you're not alone in this.. :what:

Rmbr to keep saying "Alhumdulillah" and "Allahu Akbar" that has been helpin me in my hour of need..

Annie
:roar:

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character; it IS your destiny.

#55 silvermalaikah

silvermalaikah

cookie monster

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

ameen to all the duas. :stareup: :flower: :flower:

#56 Scarfy

Scarfy

• Members
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:04 PM

may Allah grant your baby good healthy and a speedy recovery, ameen.

do keep us updated sis. she and your family are in our prayers. :blobblue::flower::blobred::flower:

#57 heba

heba

The Original Gangsta

• Members
  • 6,735 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:32 PM

i just made a duaa for you and your daughter. AMEEN to all the duaas in here. it must be a scary time for you. and it might not mean much, but just know you have a LOT of support from people youve never even met. youre in all our duaas.

inshallah khair :blobblue: :blobred: :)
this is my wish for you:
comfort on difficult days,smiles when sadness intrudes,rainbows to follow the clouds,laughter to kiss your lips,sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag,beauty for your eyes to see,friendship to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe,confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, love to complete your life.

#58 zzze

zzze

• Members
  • 7,795 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:45 PM

assalamu alaykum

affa, if there's anything you need please let me know. Which city are you in atm?

May Allah swt grant Aleena shifa and yourseld and your family strength and patience and the utmost conviction in Him, ameen.

:redhot: :what: :flower:
"Until you annihilate your selfish lower self of desires and lusts through strict and sincere mujahada [self disciplinary exercises], your heart will never become illuminated with the light of knowledge." - Imam Abu Hamid Al-Ghazli, Dear Beloved Son.

Help the GUANTANAMO BAY detainees

#59 Pushpa

Pushpa

• Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:52 AM

Affa, like everyone else has said, don't give up hope. Trust in Allah, He will take care of you and little Aleena.

I can't imagine what you must be going through, sis, but we are all thinking of you and praying for you and your family. :lol: :brother:

#60 minab

minab

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:40 PM

Salaam..
awwaaaa I will pray for your daughter iA. :lol::flower::lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users