185 replies to this topic

#1 Affa

Affa

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:39 AM

POPULAR

Asalam Alaikum

I had a baby daughter via c-section on 17th Feb and 2.5 hours after she was born, my nana passed away. I couldn't attend his jannazah as I was bedridden for about 3 days. I had a very LONG natural labour but then ended up having an operation due to complications.

On friday my daughter was re-admitted into hospital again. She only manages to drink an ounce (30 mls) of milk and than starts getting very uncomfortable. She has lost weight and dehydrated and now is being fed through the tube to help her put on weight. However, even through the tube she cannot manage more than an ounce and starts wriggling around.

We are in a lot of distress as the neurologist and the paedatrician thinks her head is too floppy and she comes across as weak. They feel there maybe something wrong with her nervous system. A speech and language therapist is coming to check the inside of her a muscles to see why she can't swallow in bigger gulps because she sucks the teat but nothing goes down. She is having an MRI scan tomorrow in her brain and an ultrasound for her stomach. She is only 16 days old and it's very upsetting seeing her bring pricked with needles etc.

I desperately need duas from EVERYONE and ANYONE and from ANYWHERE. Allah SWT may listen to someones duas. I am already grieving for my nana as I never got to say goodbye to him and my family are still trying to get over his death. I am slowly losing strength as I am not well myself either because I have an infection in my wound.

Please dear brothers and sisters, I am desperately asking you to make as much duas as possible for my daughter's recovery and for her to start drinking through bottle without complications and drink the correct amount. I ask for you to pray that my nana's soul gets peace and to give us all sabr and strength.

Jazak Allah Khair

Affa

p.s. Her name is Aleena
When The World Pushes You To Your Knees, You Are In The Perfect Position To Pray

AKA sweet_muslimah & Miss_Pucca

#2 Vickie

Vickie

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:21 AM

i will pray for aleena whenever i make solat....
and dont worry so much sis.... remember Allah all time...
and i really wanna hug u so much... and just dont worry okay..
love u...

#3 Bluestar

Bluestar

Super Duper Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:28 AM

Oh Affa :) , you've been through so much already, be strong inshallah. I'll pray that Allah gives you and your daughter strength. Inshallah she will be well soon :D :freak:

Lots of hugs and lots of kisses :evil:
"Ode to a small lump of green putty I Found in My Armpit One Summer Morning"
[/url]

#4 keeri

keeri

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:40 AM

aww sis, you and your family are in my duas InshAllah :D :freak:

~*~muslimahpower~*~

"...Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity. Know that what has passed you by was not going to befall you; and that what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship."

#5 Asvi

Asvi

• Members
  • 7,938 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:03 AM

i will make lots of duas for your daughter, you and your family.
hang in there Affa! :D:freak:

#6 Jamroll

Jamroll

ModRoll the Mergerator

• Members
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:34 AM

We're thinking of you and your little one, Affa.

May Allah grant Aleena a speedy recovery and strength in her little self, and may He grant you strength and patience during this worrying time.

I know all of Islamica is sending lots of love and du'as your way. :what:

The time will never be ‘just right’.
Start where you stand, work with whatever tools you may have at your command,
and better tools will be found as you go along.

#7 riad19

riad19

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:40 AM

all of our duas are with you and your daughter inshallah

Muslimap.com

Innovative Google Map based directory for Muslim Professionals

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 heba

heba

The Original Gangsta

• Members
  • 6,735 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:40 AM

We're thinking of you and your little one, Affa.

May Allah grant Aleena a speedy recovery and strength in her little self, and may He grant you strength and patience during this worrying time.

I know all of Islamica is sending lots of love and du'as your way. :what:

ameen :) :o
this is my wish for you:
comfort on difficult days,smiles when sadness intrudes,rainbows to follow the clouds,laughter to kiss your lips,sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag,beauty for your eyes to see,friendship to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe,confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, love to complete your life.

#9 wheelworks

wheelworks

Oldest member

• Members
  • 9,998 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:49 AM

Ameen to all the duas.

"Don't judge the truth by people. First find the truth, then you will recognize its people." - Imam Ali,
If you sift through all the non-serious posts of mine you'll eventually find a jewel that you can treasure and remember with a fondness that will last generations

#10 Laimuun

Laimuun

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:55 AM

oh no, I'm so sorry you and your daughter have to go through this. :what::flower:

I will definitely keep making dua for you and her, as well as your nana and family. stay strong and be patient. :cry:
'scuse me, while I kiss the sky..

#11 fny21

fny21

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,797 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:02 AM

:what: :cry: :flower:

you and your family are definitely in my duas.

Ya muqallib al Quloob, thabbit qalbee alaa deenik
O turner of the hearts, establish my heart upon your deen

"Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day either speak good or be silent." [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

#12 fatima

fatima

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:51 AM

aww inshallah khair. You, Aleena, and the rest of your family are in my duaas. Stay strong and trust in Allah(swt), and let us know if you need anything. :what:

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to The Almighty can stand up to anything."

#13 nectar

nectar

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:02 PM

You're in my Duas.:what:

#14 DramaRani

DramaRani

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:03 PM

Ameen to the duaas! I will definitely keep your daughter, you, and your family in my prayers, iA :what: .
"Those who remember God and those who do not are as different from each other as the living and the dead." - Hadith of Bukhari & Muslim

#15 zakk

zakk

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,872 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:03 PM

many, many duas :what:

I am happy, I am relaxed. I am happy I am relaxed. I am happy I am relaxed!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#16 sona

sona

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 636 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

Affa, many many many du'as for you, your family, and your baby girl Aleena. :what:
The word As-shams (the sun) is feminine, and Qamar (moon) is masculine. The sun burns itself to give light and life to everything around, and the moon is Muneer, meaning it reflects the light; it radiates the brilliance of the sun.
So when we shine as men, the implication is that we are reflecting the glorious light of our women.
- Sheikh Abdullah Adhami
:flower:

#17 Summers

Summers

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:17 PM

Yikes, that is a lot to go through.

InshAllah khair. Duas your way :what:

#18 Pushpa

Pushpa

• Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon :what:

May Allah have mercy on your nana's soul and grant him peace in the Hereafter.

May He give Aleena strength and health and may He grant you a full and speedy recovery.

And may Allah give you and the rest of your family the strength and sabr to support each other and to come through this difficult time.

You're all in my thoughts and prayers sis :cry:

#19 Caramel_Candy

Caramel_Candy

• Members
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:34 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon :)

May Allah have mercy on your nana's soul and grant him peace in the Hereafter.

May He give Aleena strength and health and may he grant you a full and speedy recovery.

And may Allah give you and the rest of your family the strength and sabr to support each other and to come through this difficult time.

You're all in my thoughts and prayers sis :cool:

Ameen. Duas coming, iA :flower:
Put aside your pride, Set down your arrogance, and remember your grave. - Ali ibn Abu Talib (radiAllah anhu)

#20 Rida

Rida

mmmm cookies!

• Members
  • 3,095 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:34 PM

ameen to all the dua's

Wassalaam
He Attained Exaltation By His Perfection
He Dispelled Darkness By His Beauty
Beauteous Are All His Qualities
Benediction Be Upon Him And His Family