#1 DR_IMRAN_PHYSIO

DR_IMRAN_PHYSIO

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:07 PM

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith
Hadith 9.493 Narrated by
Ibn Abbas

Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you, when intending to have a sexual relation (sleep) with his wife, says: Bismillah, Allahumma jannibna ash-Shaitan, wa Jannib ash-Shaitana ma razaqtana, Satan would never harm that child, should it be ordained that they will have one. (Because of that sleep)."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith
Hadith 8.397 Narrated by
Ibn Abbas

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you, when intending to have a sexual intercourse with his wife, says: 'Bismillah, Allahumma jannibna-sh-shaitan, wa jannibi-sh-shaitan ma razaqtana,' and if the couple are destined to have a child (out of that very sexual relation), then Satan will never be able to harm that child."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith
Hadith 7.94 Narrated by
Ibn Abbas The Prophet said, "If anyone of you, when having sexual intercourse with his wife, says: Bismillah, Allahumma jannibni-Sh-Shaitan wa jannib-ish-Shaitan ma razaqtana, and if it is destined that they should have a child, then Satan will never be able to harm him."

#2 displaced

displaced

• Members
  • 3,981 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:44 PM

this would be a mood-killer..for me, anyway.

#3 Wolfn

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:48 PM

Man, there's a dua for everything. :what:
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

#4 wheelworks

wheelworks

Oldest member

• Members
  • 9,998 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:56 PM

Man, there's a dua for everything. :blobred:

Yep :look: :what:

"Don't judge the truth by people. First find the truth, then you will recognize its people." - Imam Ali,
If you sift through all the non-serious posts of mine you'll eventually find a jewel that you can treasure and remember with a fondness that will last generations

#5 MossadConspiracy

MossadConspiracy

• Members
  • 5,940 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:03 PM

Allahuma aj3alni sagheeron fi 3youni wa kabeeron fi 3youn al nas
It was the Mossad!!

#6 displaced

displaced

• Members
  • 3,981 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:06 PM

:flower:

about about "kabeeroon fi 3youni wa akbar fi 3youn el nas"?

#7 Kona_Silat

Kona_Silat

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:43 PM

No ****. I would like to start off with a movie night, back rub, flowers, kinky whispering or something. :-/

:flower:

about about "kabeeroon fi 3youni wa akbar fi 3youn el nas"?

**snip**
fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing - Optimus Prime

Don't Be Cheap, Support Your Local Muslim Business

#8 nooni

nooni

lost and away

• Members
  • 2,868 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:19 AM

**snip**

im aware there is a lack of Arab moderators on this forum, but such words should be banned.

nahnul haqu nahnu thawra ... ou homma as-hab al feel

#9 iSHi

iSHi

• Members
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:13 AM

im aware there is a lack of Arab moderators on this forum, but such words should be banned.

seriously!
"There are two tragedies in life: one is not to get your heart's desire. The other is to get it." - George Bernard Shaw

Truly it is HE that watches over all things.

Blog

#10 zakk

zakk

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,872 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:19 PM

How is that a mood killer? You can say the dua to yourselves. And it's a pretty important dua.

Seriously, everything halaal can be an act of ibada.

I am happy, I am relaxed. I am happy I am relaxed. I am happy I am relaxed!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 Jamroll

Jamroll

ModRoll the Mergerator

• Members
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 07:46 PM

Ditto to what Aunty said.

The time will never be ‘just right’.
Start where you stand, work with whatever tools you may have at your command,
and better tools will be found as you go along.

#12 Kona_Silat

Kona_Silat

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:26 PM

seriously!

What can I say ..its racism. The desis are trying to take over and sooner or later they are going to force us to learn urdoo. They are the French of the Ummah world.
fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing - Optimus Prime

Don't Be Cheap, Support Your Local Muslim Business

#13 Revert

Revert

Super Moderator

• Members
  • 9,083 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:55 PM

What can I say ..its racism. The desis are trying to take over and sooner or later they are going to force us to learn urdoo. They are the French of the Ummah world.

Oh n03s t3h urd00 r4c1zmzzzzz

In that case, you should get on your knees and thank my Scandinavian ancestors cuz all yr asweomess r belong 2 VIKING rape babies

#14 TariqBinSleepin

TariqBinSleepin

• Members
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:13 AM

lol...you're a phunny guy :what:

"A strong person is not the person who throws his adversaries to the ground. A strong person is the person who contains himself when he is angry." [Al-Bukhari; Book 47, No. 47.3.12]

"There is a smile on my face, but somewhere deep inside tears are sleeping in my eyes. the world does not know that how much this smiling face has cried."

-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].

#15 Wolfn

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:19 AM

Interesting.....

BTW, this is my 800th post. Just had to get that out.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

#16 HiJaBi_ShAh

HiJaBi_ShAh

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:08 AM

lol...you're a phunny guy :D

displaced is a lady :cry:

And wow the dua thing..didnt know that. Its amazing how there's a dua for almost everything :look:

This mild intoxication It is the fault of your gaze
That you have taught me how to drink
With my desire, my longing for you
-Nusrat Fateh-

#17 riad19

riad19

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:16 AM

u dont say it loud, just recite it in your head. i am just glad the dua isnt something like, "oh Allah give me the strength...."

on a similar note, one of our friends gave us the monumental task of decorating his wedding suite :evil: so among other non-mentionable things, we got this poster and wrote the dua for sex on it with a huge title that said "Sex Dua" :D :evil: :what:

Muslimap.com

Innovative Google Map based directory for Muslim Professionals

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 TariqBinSleepin

TariqBinSleepin

• Members
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:23 AM

displaced is a lady :p

And wow the dua thing..didnt know that. Its amazing how there's a dua for almost everything :evil:

LOL, oops. That made me chuckle.!

u dont say it loud, just recite it in your head. i am just glad the dua isnt something like, "oh Allah give me the strength...."

on a similar note, one of our friends gave us the monumental task of decorating his wedding suite :evil: so among other non-mentionable things, we got this poster and wrote the dua for sex on it with a huge title that said "Sex Dua" :D :D :what:

LOL, haha! This makes me literally Laugh Out Loud. Hehe :evil:

"A strong person is not the person who throws his adversaries to the ground. A strong person is the person who contains himself when he is angry." [Al-Bukhari; Book 47, No. 47.3.12]

"There is a smile on my face, but somewhere deep inside tears are sleeping in my eyes. the world does not know that how much this smiling face has cried."

-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].

#19 sally

sally

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:06 PM

on a similar note, one of our friends gave us the monumental task of decorating his wedding suite :evil: so among other non-mentionable things, we got this poster and wrote the dua for sex on it with a huge title that said "Sex Dua" :D :evil: :what:

i really dont understand how a muslim guy would be comfortable with his friends 'decorating' his wedding night suite and leaving 'unmentionable' things...

it happens all the time, and i just dont get it. i think it's disgusting

#20 zzze

zzze

• Members
  • 7,674 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:22 PM

assalamu alayku

I know, do you have ANY consideration for the girl? You're most probably ensuring that nothing happens that night. And you'll make ur friend feel like a total dork if it doesn't.

stupid.
"Until you annihilate your selfish lower self of desires and lusts through strict and sincere mujahada [self disciplinary exercises], your heart will never become illuminated with the light of knowledge." - Imam Abu Hamid Al-Ghazli, Dear Beloved Son.

Help the GUANTANAMO BAY detainees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users