#42 wheelworks

wheelworks

Oldest member

• Members
  • 9,998 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 11:48 AM

i dont have one anymore.

Me neither. My dad is allergic to cats :rolleyes:

"Don't judge the truth by people. First find the truth, then you will recognize its people." - Imam Ali,
If you sift through all the non-serious posts of mine you'll eventually find a jewel that you can treasure and remember with a fondness that will last generations

#43 tinkerbell

tinkerbell

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 12:44 PM

Me neither. My dad is allergic to cats :p

mine drowned or is it drown. hmmmm.

something you forgot

#44 sally

sally

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:58 PM

mishu is driving me crazy. he's destroyed one of my mom's favorite plants. every time I turn around, he runs to it and tears off the leaves. it's almost like he's trying to annoy me because when I scold him, he walks away but then goes and just sits right by it, looking at me like :mad:

hahaha awww. what a rascal :p but is he just playing with the plant or chewing it also? cuz it's good to keep a plant or two in your household if you have an indoor only cat because cats are known to chew some green every now and then. the reason behind why they do so is pretty much unknown but it's suspected they do so habitually just to rid their bodies of toxins or if they feel they might get sick or something

#45 sally

sally

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:05 PM

EVERYBODY REMEMBER. for your own cat or a stray

never give them milk/cheese/yogurt/any dairy products

also, do not expose them to onions. they're toxic

#46 Anderson

Anderson

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,234 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:10 PM

I love cats I want to get one after I get married and have my own house to keep me company and so I have someone to talk to.

My mum is a neat freak and would probably beat me up if she found a cat hair in the house...I remember when I was younger I found a kitten in the yard and snuck it in to my house and then my mum went crazy at me when she found out and my dad took it away.

I also love dogs too but they're haram.

My grandmother back in the motherland had a cat, don't know what breed it was but it was completely white it's name was mini which means cat in my language.
Cheesecake and webcams.

#47 sally

sally

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:13 PM

I love cats I want to get one after I get married and have my own house to keep me company and so I have someone to talk to.

My mum is a neat freak and would probably beat me up if she found a cat hair in the house...I remember when I was younger I found a kitten in the yard and snuck it in to my house and then my mum went crazy at me when she found out and my dad took it away.

I also love dogs too but they're haram.

I hope your cat talks to you about the importance of commas.

I like dogs too, but only the non-ugly ones and most breeds are ugly. Golden retrievers are by far the cutest. And those wolf-like dogs come in second.

But dogs are lax about their hygeine and so they smell and etc. Cats on the other hand cannot stand being dirty and constantly clean themselves up

#48 Anderson

Anderson

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,234 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:16 PM

I hope your cat talks to you about the importance of commas.

I like dogs too, but only the non-ugly ones and most breeds are ugly. Golden retrievers are by far the cutest. And those wolf-like dogs come in second.

But dogs are lax about their hygeine and so they smell and etc. Cats on the other hand cannot stand being dirty and constantly clean themselves up

I hope your cat vomits on your sense of grammatical superiority.
Cheesecake and webcams.

#49 sally

sally

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:17 PM

I hope your cat vomits on your sense of grammatical superiority.

itro saaro jawaab nai wo, aj tojho dee nai, koi aur dee try kareej beta

#50 Anderson

Anderson

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,234 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:20 PM

itro saaro jawaab nai wo, aj tojho dee nai, koi aur dee try kareej beta

try= koshees

beta= putar

nai= nah

Toji mini ulti kareeh ai keh nah? kin leh vaat nari thee?
Cheesecake and webcams.

#51 sally

sally

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:24 PM

try= koshees

beta= putar

nai= nah

Toji mini ulti kareeh ai keh nah? kin leh vaat nari thee?

mini cat ke chon ta? agar ha to fir tojhi tasveer disnal lai vaat nare tee. :what:

#52 annie_359

annie_359

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:29 PM

Speak English people!! (or Kitty-Lingo :o)

Annie
:what:

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character; it IS your destiny.

#53 bluey

bluey

• Members
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 03:25 PM

Posted Image

#54 annie_359

annie_359

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 04:01 PM

omgaaaa, that looks JUST like my Smokie! :redblob:

Annie
:brother:

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character; it IS your destiny.

#55 Timbit

Timbit

• Members
  • 12,740 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 04:18 PM

EVERYBODY REMEMBER. for your own cat or a stray

never give them milk/cheese/yogurt/any dairy products

also, do not expose them to onions. they're toxic

Why?
I thought cats love milk. :what:

And what does that mean, expose them? What if you're peeling, cutting, cooking onions? Your cat shouldn't be around?

I want a cat, but my mom won't let me have one. She says they leave too much hair lying around. So I got my baby brother to say he wants one. And she asked him if he'd rather have a cat or a mom. :lol: Funniest dinner table conversation ever.

:monkey: :blobred:

#56 Variable

Variable

Super Moderator

• Members
  • 6,802 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 04:23 PM

I like cats, I just don't like it when they walk onto my lap purring, and then upon seeing something they can chase, launch themselves by anchoring their claws firmly into my leg.
What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war.... not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women -- not merely peace in our time, but peace in all time.

JFK

#57 sally

sally

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 04:24 PM

Why?
I thought cats love milk. :what:

And what does that mean, expose them? What if you're peeling, cutting, cooking onions? Your cat shouldn't be around?

I want a cat, but my mom won't let me have one. She says they leave too much hair lying around. So I got my baby brother to say he wants one. And she asked him if he'd rather have a cat or a mom. :lol: Funniest dinner table conversation ever.

:monkey: :blobred:

No, they're intolerant of cows/goats milk, big time. It really can mess with them. They like the taste but they do not need milk after 6 -8 weeks. And only their moms milk is okay for them to have. but if you have kittens without the mom, you can buy special milk for kittens from the pet store

And by expose I meant in any way for them to come across onions..they're usually good about picking up whether something is okay for them or not but it's better to stay safe and not let them around onions at all, as they are big on and quick to explore new smells etc.

#58 wheelworks

wheelworks

Oldest member

• Members
  • 9,998 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:39 PM

No, they're intolerant of cows/goats milk, big time. It really can mess with them. They like the taste but they do not need milk after 6 -8 weeks. And only their moms milk is okay for them to have. but if you have kittens without the mom, you can buy special milk for kittens from the pet store

And by expose I meant in any way for them to come across onions..they're usually good about picking up whether something is okay for them or not but it's better to stay safe and not let them around onions at all, as they are big on and quick to explore new smells etc.

Funny. We used to feed our cats milk all the time. Nothing happened to them,,,

"Don't judge the truth by people. First find the truth, then you will recognize its people." - Imam Ali,
If you sift through all the non-serious posts of mine you'll eventually find a jewel that you can treasure and remember with a fondness that will last generations

#59 displaced

displaced

• Members
  • 3,981 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:26 PM

hahaha awww. what a rascal :lovepant: but is he just playing with the plant or chewing it also? cuz it's good to keep a plant or two in your household if you have an indoor only cat because cats are known to chew some green every now and then. the reason behind why they do so is pretty much unknown but it's suspected they do so habitually just to rid their bodies of toxins or if they feel they might get sick or something

he's playing. he knows he's pissing me off.

#60 displaced

displaced

• Members
  • 3,981 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:30 PM

they're lactose-intolerant. mishu loves cheese but he ends up with the most horrendous gas.

lactose-free milk is fine, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users