• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:24 AM

Assalam Alaikum,

After 4 years at my current workplace i'm switching job next month, Oct 2007.

Got a good offer from another place, designation is senior engineering manager, team size is about double than what i'm managing currently, compensation package is also very good and... there is opportunity of self initiated business development. I'm working with couple of friends overseas for the last bit.

At this stage in my career and life, its a crucial decision. Kindly make some uzi duas for me and dont forget to sandwich them in darood inshaAllah.

Danke and Jazakumullah Khair :)
-me

www.adabomosity.com

# There are more Muslims in China (21.7m) than in Syria (20.2m) and more in Russia (16.5m) than in Jordan (6.2m) and Libya (6.2m) together (let alone many African Muslim countries like Tunisia, Somalia and Mali etc.)

#2 zzze

zzze

• Members
  • 7,671 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 12:09 PM

asslaamu alaykum

No masha Allah? You looking for nazr? :giggle:
"Until you annihilate your selfish lower self of desires and lusts through strict and sincere mujahada [self disciplinary exercises], your heart will never become illuminated with the light of knowledge." - Imam Abu Hamid Al-Ghazli, Dear Beloved Son.

Help the GUANTANAMO BAY detainees

#3 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:31 AM

Salaams,

Yea, and keep mashaAllahfying me as well inshaAllah.

Wasalam :D
www.adabomosity.com

# There are more Muslims in China (21.7m) than in Syria (20.2m) and more in Russia (16.5m) than in Jordan (6.2m) and Libya (6.2m) together (let alone many African Muslim countries like Tunisia, Somalia and Mali etc.)

#4 annie_359

annie_359

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:04 AM

MashAllah, well done! :look:

InshAllah, everything will go really well :D

Annie
:disturb:

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character; it IS your destiny.

#5 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:31 AM

Salaams,

So wifey and her sibling party calls Ayesha 'ash', and its becoming her nick name. But for some reason I dont like it as a nick.

Do you believe that names have an affect on one's personality? I think they do... my name means "someone who protects" and sure as biryani do protect those who are dear to me (but dont we all... hmm...)

And 'ash' doesn't have a good meaning either.

So.... your thoughts please?

Wasalam.
www.adabomosity.com

#6 YOUSUFofSD

YOUSUFofSD

• Members
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:01 AM

since i dont know any meaning for 'ash' i actually like it as a nick name...

but since it means something bad in your language...i don't see how it can be overcome.

#7 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:20 AM

Salaams,

Why the heck nobody blocks that ad, its been reported quite a few times !!!

And mashaAllah this...

Bin Zafar's Photos | Facebook

http://www.facebook....4d&id=612589065
www.adabomosity.com

#8 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:37 AM

Ah yes. Thanks.

Let me also cross post that pic.
www.adabomosity.com

#9 Hanbali

Hanbali

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:55 AM

I always look forward to the Hard2Hit Update.

:war: :war: Defender of Tawheed :war: :war:

#10 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:03 AM

Thanks janaab. Remember in duas :flower:
www.adabomosity.com

#11 Deel

Deel

• Members
  • 3,438 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

i call my best friend Ash :flower:
When Sulayman ibn AbdulMalik visited Makkah, he asked if anyone was present who met the companions of RasulAllah (saw). "Abu Hazim," they replied. "Why is it that we dislike death? Why is it we don't want to die?" Sulayman asked. Abu Hazim replied, "Because you have built and established this world and you have destroyed your Aakhirah, so you hate to go from what you have established to what you have destroyed."

#12 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:25 AM

Assalam Alaikum All,

I'm alive and kicking hamdulillah :cry:

Aish is around 2 years old now, and she is turning out to be an angry kid : -s . Wifey is doing gr8 too mashaAllah :flower:

My gandfather and mother are in bad shape these days, please make dua for them. Big bro and bhabi are in Yemen on a tableegi retreat, any yemenis here?

My job is going fine too, it keeps me very busy. Before I joined this job a friend told me that managing more people means more responsibility and headache, he was quite right... but hamdulillah, as you also get the return :cry:

Wasalam,
-me

www.adabomosity.com

#13 wheelworks

wheelworks

Oldest member

• Members
  • 9,998 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:14 AM

Assalam Alaikum All,

I'm alive and kicking hamdulillah :p

Aish is around 2 years old now, and she is turning out to be an angry kid : -s . Wifey is doing gr8 too mashaAllah :faint:

My gandfather and mother are in bad shape these days, please make dua for them. Big bro and bhabi are in Yemen on a tableegi retreat, any yemenis here?

My job is going fine too, it keeps me very busy. Before I joined this job a friend told me that managing more people means more responsibility and headache, he was quite right... but hamdulillah, as you also get the return :)

Wasalam,
-me

Hows Hibernation? Has your beard frozen yet?

Many duas for your Granpa and Mother insha Allah.

"Don't judge the truth by people. First find the truth, then you will recognize its people." - Imam Ali,
If you sift through all the non-serious posts of mine you'll eventually find a jewel that you can treasure and remember with a fondness that will last generations

#14 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:37 PM

Salaams,

My big bro and uncle are caught up in an engineered FIR. Please make dua that my family gets freed from the false charges.

Jazakumullah Khair.
www.adabomosity.com

#15 Jaysh

Jaysh

• Members
  • 6,577 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:06 PM

Dude, it's crazy. Before I saw this, I was just about to say the exact same sentence, word for word.

Be like a rose which gives its fragrance even to those who crush it. - Ali (RA)

#16 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

Dude, it's crazy. Before I saw this, I was just about to say the exact same sentence, word for word.

Happens when puppeteer is the same :confused:
www.adabomosity.com

#17 ChotooMotoo

ChotooMotoo

• Members
  • 20,148 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:37 PM

Salaams,

My big bro and uncle are caught up in an engineered FIR. Please make dua that my family gets freed from the false charges.

Jazakumullah Khair.

So sorry to hear that. May Allah (swt) help them :nerd:

We have so much problem with my husbands extended family it really makes it hard for me to see Pakistan or Pakistani's in a positive light. ;) You start to feel like the good Pakistani's are the exception to the rule :p
Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

#18 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:56 AM

Salaams,

The issue got resolved. The verdict was in our favor hamdulillah.

Edited by Hard2Hit, 26 April 2010 - 01:27 PM.

www.adabomosity.com

#19 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:58 AM

Salaams everyone,

Hope everyone here is doing great, and you guys are in the best of health and iman.

I've gotten super busy with life. Got a double promotion at work hamdulillah, that increased my responsibilities even more. Please pray that my team and I keep performing well (even better it), that all stakeholders keep appreciating my team's work, and that I dont compromise my deen due to anything.

Jazakumullah Khair.

Wasalam,
-me.
www.adabomosity.com

#20 Hard2Hit

Hard2Hit

• Members
  • 923 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:53 AM

A.A.

My grandfather (nana.g) had an heart attach last Thursday. He survived it hamdulillah and got discharged from hospital this morning. But he's v.v.weak now and is bed bound.

Please make special dua for him.

Jazakumullah Khair.
-me
www.adabomosity.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users