2:152
Posted Image
umms.wordpress.com

#142 Nailah

Nailah

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:30 AM

I have a hard time believing that a bird can love a cage... i dont know, maybe i`m just being ignorant here, and those are exceptions... but it pains me so much to see them in cages that i couldn`t, i would never own a bird...
(actually i feel the same way about fishes in fish bowls, too, i dont know, i`m weird.)
Nailah

#143 Sea_of_Roses

Sea_of_Roses

• Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:36 PM

So, I'm organizing a pet adoption drive within my family and so far my brother, sil, mil and others have filled out applications for about 8 cats so far :tasty:

I'm also going to target my Non-Muslim family so that they can adopt dogs as well. I'm so excited!

Im superrrrr late...but...how did it go?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im actually a "dog-person" but heres some cat love article :look:

The Science of Women and Cats: The Bond Is Real
-But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye like a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not. 2:216
-I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self. -Aristotle
-How glorious it is - and also how painful - to be an exception. -Alfred de Musset
http://kaleena101.wordpress.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users