New York

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#161 Purple_alien

Purple_alien

• Members
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:56 AM

My sister wants to do a NYC outing this summer. But parking is a hot mess and the train will cost like $25 a person. Not to mention we gotta spend money. Im thinking about driving up to the border and taking the bus from there. I'm down for a meetup tho. :idea:
~Aliens are people too!~
Mi Gamma Familia #3 Scholar-

#162 MossadConspiracy

MossadConspiracy

• Members
  • 5,940 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:01 AM

I have a question for you guys. I don't really know how the voting system works in my state, but how does one become a NYC assembly person? Because Dov Hikind is one racist piece of zionist s***, yet he is an assembly man. He has very radical views, beliefs in racial profiling of Muslims, supports all the Likud positions...how does someone like that get elected to assembly person? I know NYC has a huge Jewish population, but all of those Jews cannot possibly be supporting a guy who is this extreme?
This is something I wondered about a lot. I recently a saw a Max Blumenthal video where he had Dov Hikind at a rally in NYC a few months back, when America was barely pressuring Israel into stopping building in East Jerusalem and Hikind was there yelling this and that. Just amazes me how he got into the position he is in.

basically the way the system works is like this: on election day, ppl vote for candidates from their state assembly district. the one who gets the most votes becomes an assemblyman/woman

ws

*bump*

does anyone have any interesting plans for this summer in NYC?

I love summer in the city...flip flops, picnics in Central Park, iced coffee available at every vendor cart on every block. :idea:

I was thinking...maybe a few of us can meet up...anyone interested? Manhattan would probably be the best place for us to congregate I think.

not interested but have fun!
It was the Mossad!!

#163 dreamdeferred

dreamdeferred

Striving for Ψ§Ψ Ψ³Ψ§Ω†

• Members
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:20 PM

basically the way the system works is like this: on election day, ppl vote for candidates from their state assembly district. the one who gets the most votes becomes an assemblyman/woman

ws

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

people are going to rise up and turn against you one day.
Modern life. Where are we running? Sometimes what we
want is not always where we are.
Are we alone? Is the real winter inside our hearts? We are all struggling for definition in a world that resists our inquiries.
-Tom Haverford
:lol::faint:

#164 Macaca

Macaca

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:34 PM

ws

Right, but I would think even for Jews, he is pretty right-wing...he still gets through and becomes an assemblyman...it's disturbing to me.
黒い梙
桁す私には
何もγͺくて ζ‚²γ—γ™γŽγ¦
θ¨€θ‘‰γ«γ•γˆγͺらγͺくて
δ½“δΈ­γŒη—›γΏε‡Ίγ—γ¦
θ€γˆγ‚‰γ‚Œγͺい γ²γ¨γ‚Šγ§γ―

#165 Revert

Revert

Super Moderator

• Members
  • 9,083 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:48 PM

Right, but I would think even for Jews, he is pretty right-wing...he still gets through and becomes an assemblyman...it's disturbing to me.

What would being Jewish have to do with your Political beliefs?

Most the Jews i know are Liberals. :rolleyes:

In that case, you should get on your knees and thank my Scandinavian ancestors cuz all yr asweomess r belong 2 VIKING rape babies

#166 Macaca

Macaca

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:02 AM

What would being Jewish have to do with your Political beliefs?

Most the Jews i know are Liberals. :vomit:

Me too-but apprently Brooklyn and whatnot are pretty conservative as far as their beliefs towards "Israel."
黒い梙
桁す私には
何もγͺくて ζ‚²γ—γ™γŽγ¦
θ¨€θ‘‰γ«γ•γˆγͺらγͺくて
δ½“δΈ­γŒη—›γΏε‡Ίγ—γ¦
θ€γˆγ‚‰γ‚Œγͺい γ²γ¨γ‚Šγ§γ―

#167 MoonStar

MoonStar

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:40 PM