*stabs thread in the gut like a brooklyn thug*

#42 comportment

comportment

Aroo ghairoo nattekharoo

• Members
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:11 PM

the scar will add a homey warm feeling
“The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” Chuck Palahniuk

#43 zeyneddine

zeyneddine

Islamican Troll

• Members
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

I received the following today in email... I dont know why anyone decided to send me it, but for all you NYorkers, enjoy:
Summer Guide 2008 -- New York Magazine
my sig got stolen :cry:

#44 wheelworks

wheelworks

Oldest member

• Members
  • 9,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:32 PM

NYers are tough. This thread will live on. :p

Almost a year gone and only three pages...tsk...tsk...tsk :flower:

"Don't judge the truth by people. First find the truth, then you will recognize its people." - Imam Ali,
If you sift through all the non-serious posts of mine you'll eventually find a jewel that you can treasure and remember with a fondness that will last generations

#45 comportment

comportment

Aroo ghairoo nattekharoo

• Members
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:11 PM

I received the following today in email... I dont know why anyone decided to send me it, but for all you NYorkers, enjoy:
Summer Guide 2008 -- New York Magazine

oh sweett! thanks
“The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” Chuck Palahniuk

#46 zeyneddine

zeyneddine

Islamican Troll

• Members
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:17 PM

oh sweett! thanks

what am i going to do with a thanks? Can you please neg me instead? I want my red light saber back. I belong to the dark side :what:

#47 comportment

comportment

Aroo ghairoo nattekharoo

• Members
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:20 PM

what am i going to do with a thanks? Can you please neg me instead? I want my red light saber back. I belong to the dark side :what:

negative repping is against by religion.
but...
one neg. wont' return the red, will it?

#48 zeyneddine

zeyneddine

Islamican Troll

• Members
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:23 PM

negative repping is against by religion.
but...
one neg. wont' return the red, will it?

no, some turds decided to ruin my reputation as the vilest of all on Islamica and now I have a green saber :what:

#49 comportment

comportment

Aroo ghairoo nattekharoo

• Members
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:26 PM

no, some turds decided to ruin my reputation as the vilest of all on Islamica and now I have a green saber :what:

okay. I shall contribute to the color changing of the saber as soon as i can rep again iA

#50 psychoteddybear

psychoteddybear

• Members
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:03 PM

i'm going to be doing yoga on june 21st in that little island between the broadway and 7th area :D i'm so excited! Times Square Alliance - About Us - Events - Solstice In Times Square
"God will never change the condition of a people until they change that which is within themselves."
The Holy Quran, 13:11

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Religion is very easy, and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded."

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Hadith 38

#51 bravotwozero

bravotwozero

Super Moderator

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:19 PM

Ya'll ever hit up bodegas in New York?
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war, me say war - Bob Marley

#52 MrZ

MrZ

huggable humanist

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:37 AM

Anybody else go to the Outlandish Concert tonight? 4 hour trip for me... more than worth it.

cuz they gon judge me anyway so... whatever...

#53 psychoteddybear

psychoteddybear

• Members
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:14 AM

Ya'll ever hit up bodegas in New York?

Bodegas are an every day thing hahahahaha...gotta luv the wacked out smell in them, and of course the shady people that go to them :(
"God will never change the condition of a people until they change that which is within themselves."
The Holy Quran, 13:11

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Religion is very easy, and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded."

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Hadith 38

#54 MoonStar

MoonStar

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:52 PM

I recently discovered this restaurant in Long Island, delicious Italian food :) I tried gnocchi for the first time, tastes kinda like ravioli, loved it. and the fried calamari was great too. great service, great food. you get italian bread, hummus, and black olives before your meal too.

CafeFormaggio

#55 comportment

comportment

Aroo ghairoo nattekharoo

• Members
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:09 AM

Projekt Revolution

Harry and the Potters
Saturday (628)

COme withhthhh meeeeeeee

#56 fiahmad

fiahmad

Raja Pakistani

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:30 PM

The New York City Waterfalls
New York City Waterfalls - The New York Times > Arts > Slide Show > Slide 1 of 7

"The New York City Waterfalls" is a public art project of four man-made waterfalls rising from New York Harbor, some as high as the Statue of Liberty. Organized by the nonprofit Public Art Fund and the city of New York, it is being billed as the city's biggest such project since "The Gates," the $20 million effort by the artists Christo and Jeanne-Claude in 2005.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://fiahmad.com

#57 MossadConspiracy

MossadConspiracy

• Members
  • 5,940 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:10 PM

wow, thats pretty cool

i'm gonna miss New York

ws
It was the Mossad!!

#58 qudsia

qudsia

• Members
  • 801 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:55 PM

i took the PATH to NY today with my bike. rode around battery park..beautiful area, they've really put a lot of thought into it. all the parks, the areas for kids, the walkways and bikeways, the water fountains, the 'green' areas/plantation, heck i even saw an outdoor pool table and volleyball nets. i'm impressed, nyc.

then, i rode allllll the way along the hudson (12 miles each way!)...alllllll the way up to the george washington bridge. it was drizzling throughout the day, but by the time i had turned around i was caught in a thunderstorm with pouring rain. was a wonderful cool down :tasty: used that time to stop and get some gatorade and wait the storm out.

all in all, a lovely (and tiring!) day. next trip, i'm going to ride to the brooklyn bridge/manhattan bridge area.

www.saalt.org

#59 MossadConspiracy

MossadConspiracy

• Members
  • 5,940 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:59 PM

i took the PATH to NY today with my bike. rode around battery park..beautiful area, they've really put a lot of thought into it. all the parks, the areas for kids, the walkways and bikeways, the water fountains, the 'green' areas/plantation, heck i even saw an outdoor pool table and volleyball nets. i'm impressed, nyc.

oh man i was just down there last week... its amazing. Theres a new outdoor cafe, a pier for yachts, the park is renovated (and incredibly crowded). I used to go to school around there and it was so much worse. The jogging track used to be empty most of the time, now theres barely any room to walk.
It was the Mossad!!

#60 fiahmad

fiahmad

Raja Pakistani

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:21 AM

I miss living in the city. Besides having so much to do/see, everything was so convenient. I've had to move to Queens now for work...it really sucks in comparison. Big time. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://fiahmad.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users